My purple eye tutorial! (VERY PICTURE HEAVY :))

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and Wow! BTW I learned about a few new products from you! Yeah babe! The last shimmer and also the living art by Mac. I've got to check that out.

I want to try that ...maybe today? I don't have the colors however I'll try to do something as simular as I can. Maybe Hubby will take a pic for me? Thanks for the inspiration! Boy do I need it! lol!

Luv Anyah

Nice
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Just tried this with brown color. The result was awesome for the beginner like me. Thanks gain for sharing!
icon_smile.gif

Awesome!It's really pretty and this will help me a lot...For some reasons I didn't know how to make Purple eyeshadow look good.

Great job Ashley, your blending with the Urban Decay primer potion is flawless. I think I might have to get that now. Is it as lightweight as it looks?

Wow! Great tutorial!!! I love all the glitters you used and I love purple!!! You made it look so easy!!! Im such a mu novice but the "blending" part is getting easier and I think I'll have to try your purple colors!!!
g.gif

Latest posts

Back