My ridiculously small Rebel Rock Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wasn't too impressedby alot of the Rebel Rock Collection, but I did find a thing or 2 I liked that I am ordering online.

I am getting:

Pink Clash L/g

Non-Conformist f/l

And the lovely Liz is going to help me get Indie Girl w/ my B2M empties since I am so far from a counter. She is awesome
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Nice haul! Are you thinking of getting any skinfinishes? They are awesome!

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul! Are you thinking of getting any skinfinishes? They are awesome! I dunno...they are nice...but i don't know which color would be right for my skin tone....i have to be really careful with any color i put on my face since i have such fair skin

hehehehehe
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
nice stuff!

yeah, i didn't get TOO much. i had to compare shadows so i wouldn't be a compulsive LE shopper and get stuff I don't need.

i think stereo rose, shimpagne, and porcelin pink would look nice on you.

stereo rose looks bright in the pan, but goes on sheer. and you can build the color up or put it on wet to get more color out of it.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul! Mine is also pretty small but I like it anyway, especially Non-Conformist, it's sooo cool! I'm getting it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back