My Sample Society March Box arrived!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received my first sample society box today. This is through beautybar.com and they are in partnership with Allure. My box had Dermalogica daily microfoliant 0.45oz, Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream 1.6oz, Oscar Esprit D'oscar Eau De Parfum 3m, Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask, Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Pen. I like the generous sample sizes. These will last a while. There was also skin care and hair care tips along with a coupon for next purchase. So far I'm liking this. I'll post pics later.

I was impressed also. My Beauty Army and My Glam came today. My pet peeve with my sample subscriptions is when they use the wording "gift card" when it's really a "discount code". I may be the only one that feels that way and it seems silly however it does bother me.

Originally Posted by Kim Perkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was impressed also. My Beauty Army and My Glam came today. My pet peeve with my sample subscriptions is when they use the wording "gift card" when it's really a "discount code". I may be the only one that feels that way and it seems silly however it does bother me.

You're NOT the only one.

Originally Posted by Kim Perkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, you're definitely not the only one. I feel like filing a complaint again ALL the companies (clarification, the companies that provide the coupon/promo codes not the companies that send out the coupon/promo codes) that does that because in my state it's against the law to call a promo card a gift card.

Back