My Second Professional Makeover...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The first one wasn't so great. But the second one! It was nearly a spiritual experience. I am a MtF cross dresser. I went to a salon that specializes in makeovers for those of us who are "gender diverse." For the first time in my life I really saw the girl. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like that? When everything is just so perfect that you actually see a part of yourself that you've never seen before? (Yep, that's me in the avatar).

I've had the out of body makeup experience....when the liner is so straight and the eyes are just smokey enough. The whole day you walk around feeling like a star.

I'm glad you had a great experience! You look cute in your avatar!
smile.gif

Yep, it's nothing like the feeling, it's my personal treat as I lose weight to go and have makeover or do my own...it really shows me who I am, who I am becoming

I don't know if what I've felt is really on the same level as that, but I've had moments when I look into a mirror and get really amazed at how good I look, like "damn, i'm hot!"

Those moments are precious and few
frown.gif

My second professional make-up job went so well because I told the MUA to "create it as she sees me". Wow!! She smoked my eyes wayyyy out, and gave me shimmer lips for days.. I think the first one was ok, but it was because I was trying to run the show, and direct the make-up artist towards what colors I wanted and didn't want. Won't do that anymore.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've had the out of body makeup experience....when the liner is so straight and the eyes are just smokey enough. The whole day you walk around feeling like a star. yeah i get this natural high i feel like a little celebrity...especially when my hair is freshly done and my clothes are brand new ahhhh...that's the feeling i'll have next week when i get my hair colored

im happy for you. There's nothing more soothing to the soul knowing you've become more than you think you are capable of being and feeling...

Wow thats great Holly, My first real makeover is in a couple weeks. I can only hope mine goes as well as yours does.

Latest posts

Back