My Sephora visit today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to check out the local Sephora today. I went to just look around. I like looking at the different lines and the colors. I checked out the Fresh line as well as Chanel and Dior. I also looked at Stila. I wasn't going to get anything but ended up getting Frederick Fekkai hairspray.
icon_smile.gif
I tried it and it really worked well holding my hair without feeling yucky. I liked the scent of the hair spray as well.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I went to check out the local Sephora today. I went to just look around. I like looking at the different lines and the colors. I checked out the Fresh line as well as Chanel and Dior. I also looked at Stila. I wasn't going to get anything but ended up getting Frederick Fekkai hairspray.
icon_smile.gif
I tried it and it really worked well holding my hair without feeling yucky. I liked the scent of the hair spray as well. Watch out! You might become obsessed like me.
tongue.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
I'm really trying not to but it's hard! I love Sephora! And makeup in general!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I went to check out the local Sephora today. I went to just look around. I like looking at the different lines and the colors. I checked out the Fresh line as well as Chanel and Dior. I also looked at Stila. I wasn't going to get anything but ended up getting Frederick Fekkai hairspray.
icon_smile.gif
I tried it and it really worked well holding my hair without feeling yucky. I liked the scent of the hair spray as well. I wish my mall had a Sephora! The closest is in the mall about 30 min away... but I think it would be too dangerous out here by me!!!
icon_twisted.gif
lol
I like Fekkai products... all the stuff I've used have done what they say they should, which is always a good thing! LOL Glad you liked the spray! If you like that, you should also try "Enviro 54 - Photo Op" by Hair Toys ( a sub-brand by Farouk) That is my HG hairspray... pumps you up with tons of body, and keeps everything in place, but is not sticky at all and lets you play with the hair and place it where you want it... will definitley be picking up a few cans at the trade show next month... it's great.. I even have my mom hooked on the stuff! lol
tongue.gif

Thanks for the info about the hairspray. I haven't heard of it before. I'll have to check it out now! Sounds great!

sephora's definitely awesome. i always go to the one in times square (20 mins. from where i am) and i'll spend hours in there. i'd have my boyfriend come in with me and he'd go straight to the chairs where all the rest of the guys are sitting waiting for their women LMAO

Originally Posted by Jennifer sephora's definitely awesome. i always go to the one in times square (20 mins. from where i am) and i'll spend hours in there. i'd have my boyfriend come in with me and he'd go straight to the chairs where all the rest of the guys are sitting waiting for their women LMAO LOL!!! At least your b/f will go! I don't think mine would! I haven't tried yet though... but Howdy neighbor! I'm on Long Island! (suffolk)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thanks for the info about the hairspray. I haven't heard of it before. I'll have to check it out now! Sounds great! Here ya go! LOL
http://www.farouk.com/htTP54n.htm

p_ht54n.jpg

Enviro 54 - Natural | Photo Op

• Natural holding hairspray
  • Superb working spray to create multitude of styles
  • Super fast drying, locks in for total control
  • Innovative new technology
  • Style memory with superior humidity
  • No added weight & easy to brush out
  • Enriched with silk proteins & natural herbs
  • Provides incredible shine
  • Contains less than 55% VOC, below the regulations
Available in: 10 oz
I just luuuuuuuuuuv this stuff!
smile.gif

I go into Sephora just to check out the new stuff too! Being around all the new stuff makes me happy.
icon_biggrin.gif
And when I am resolved not to buy anything, I usually pick something up.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I went to check out the local Sephora today. I went to just look around. I like looking at the different lines and the colors.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I go into Sephora just to check out the new stuff too! Being around all the new stuff makes me happy.
icon_biggrin.gif
And when I am resolved not to buy anything, I usually pick something up.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah, that determination doesn't work for me either!!! LMAO!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Gosh! Who can leave that store empty handed? Even worse, I use to work there and every night, I came home with goodies and they weren't gratis either. Basically my entire paycheck went right back into that store. But I loved getting goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_smile.gif
I tried it and it really worked well holding my hair without feeling yucky. I liked the scent of the hair spray as well.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Gosh! Who can leave that store empty handed? Even worse, I use to work there and every night, I came home with goodies and they weren't gratis either. Basically my entire paycheck went right back into that store. But I loved getting goodies!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That would probably be me too! "Here! Keep my check, and just give me that shopping basket!"
icon_twisted.gif

I swear!! I would definitely have consented to that if it had been possible.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That would probably be me too! "Here! Keep my check, and just give me that shopping basket!"
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I swear!! I would definitely have consented to that if it had been possible.
icon_smile.gif
Especially w/ an Employee discount! More bang for the buck! LOL Well, then again, I'd probably want to work 24-7 just for the amt. of stuff I'd get! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL!! You are definitely my kind of girl!!! I would not have minded working a LOT more just for the goodies!
redface.gif
That's part of the reason that I have so many bronzers.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Especially w/ an Employee discount! More bang for the buck! LOL Well, then again, I'd probably want to work 24-7 just for the amt. of stuff I'd get! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU LOL!! You are definitely my kind of girl!!! I would not have minded working a LOT more just for the goodies!
redface.gif
That's part of the reason that I have so many bronzers.
redface.gif
Yup! I like your way of thinking!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reija, did you look @ Fresh makeup or skin care? I love their e/s & l/s b/c they're top notch in quality. Glad you exercised self-control b/c that place is lethal to anyone's wallet.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Reija, did you look @ Fresh makeup or skin care? I love their e/s & l/s b/c they're top notch in quality. Glad you exercised self-control b/c that place is lethal to anyone's wallet.
eek.gif
And MAC! Let's not forget the damaging effects of MAC!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back