My Shade of Brown - January 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quene8106

bonita applebum.
Reaction score
"A great place to live for all of our citizens".
Soooo I'm still waiting for my box to come in the mail.  I see on their FB page that we will be receiving a blue eyeliner and red lipstick in our pillow boxes this month.  I'm excited for the makeup in these boxes and I can't wait to test it out.  Anyone else getting the January box?

Did anyone get their box?  I hear crickets on this thread lol.

BTW Lisi Cosmetics, which was featured in last month's box, is having a 50% off sale on their website.  Their prices are cheap already and they have high quality products equal to MAC and NYX.  I'm not sure how long this sale will last but regular prices hover around $10 for about 95% of the items.

I didn't watch the video bc I don't want a spoiler but I think I might. I'm anxious, I haven't gotten my box yet!

Originally Posted by PPBeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't watch the video bc I don't want a spoiler but I think I might. I'm anxious, I haven't gotten my box yet!
Oh ok.  I'm glad that I'm not the only one because I didn't get my bag either.  Support said that they would look into it and give me a tracking number.  This bag looks pretty awesome this month, I will say ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my bag in the mail.  Check it out behind the spoiler ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

- black opal moisturizing lotion
- red lipstick + ocean blue eyeliner by nabi cosmetics
- nakimuchi nail foil strips

if anyone is interested, use the promo code 'msbrenee' to get $5 off your first box (boxes are 10 dollars each). i used that code when i rejoined msb in the fall and to my knowledge there's no expiration date on it.

I am so pleased with all the my shade of brown boxes I received.  Out of the three I subscribe to (I also am a subsriber of ipsy and birchbox) this is the site I keep coming back to purchase.  I can only wait for them to unreveal their new website, which I hope will be more user friendly and actially have the products to purchase that were highlighted in the current and previous months. This box is always the first box I get every month and I love it!

Originally Posted by Zakiya08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so pleased with all the my shade of brown boxes I received.  Out of the three I subscribe to (I also am a subsriber of ipsy and birchbox) this is the site I keep coming back to purchase.  I can only wait for them to unreveal their new website, which I hope will be more user friendly and actially have the products to purchase that were highlighted in the current and previous months. This box is always the first box I get every month and I love it!
Yay!  I'm glad that you're enjoying the box.  I can't wait for them to show us their new website either and I'm sure that it will dope.  What do you think about the accessories in their online shop and did you know about their contest?  The contest info is in the video link above :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back