My skincare routine! :-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just putting a disclaimer here that it may not work for everyone! But this is what worked for me :)
I suffered with bad cystic acne and dark circles for as long as I can remember!

After scrolling through tik tok a couple times lol and viewing everyone else's skin care routine, I believe I am able to perfect mine!

Here is what I do and it's pretty simple:
1. I wash my face with the Simple Purifying Facial Wash Gel Wash - Simple Gel Wash
2. Then I apply a moisturizer, by La Roche-Posay, it's the Lipikar Balm AP+ - La-Roche Posay Lipikar Balm AP+, I used to used a liquid moisturizer by Simple as well, which I loved but just wanted to try something a bit different when it finished. I absolutely loving this moisturizer so far, and there is Niacinamide as an ingredient! :)
3. After I apply an under eye cream. I used to use the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright eye cream but then it finished and my friend put me on this other eye cream by derma plus which worked wonders for her. I have used the Cerave Eye Repair Cream and the Cetaphil Hydrating Eye-Gel Cream but did not see much results, as my dark circles were really bad. So I decided to try this new product called the derma plus age defying eye cream and honestly seeing so much positive results- Dermaplus eye cream
4. After, I spray my face with rose water - the one I use is created locally, so I cannot find a link to put you onto, but any rose water should be fine!

and that's it. My acne has cleared up in literally two weeks, and my dark circles have improved significantly. I also drink saffron tea sometimes, which I believe helped the process along too.

Here are the benefits of drinking saffron tea - Benefits of Drinking Saffron Tea

Here is the simple skin care routine you should follow in your daily routine. Wash your face after wake up and use good quality face wash, then after 5 minutes you can use a moisturizer.
If you have a oily skin wash your face twice a day once in the morning and before bed. If you have a acne prone skin the apply a salicylic gel based cleanser and gel based moisturizer.

You should take at least 8 hours of sleep, avoid smoking and drinking. It affects the internal skin and causes skin cancer.

Last edited:
Here is the simple skin care routine you should follow in your daily routine. Wash your face after wake up and use good quality face wash, then after 5 minutes you can use a moisturizer.
If you have a oily skin wash your face twice a day once in the morning and before bed. If you have a acne prone skin the apply a salicylic gel based cleanser and gel based moisturizer.
Can you add good sleeping habits and don't smoke as well?:)

Back