my solution for lightening dark circles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi folks, lately i've juz found a solution that works wonder on dark circle in a flash! Pour some drops of Chamomile hydrosol (flower water) onto cottons and put it onto ur eye areas for 10 mins, and the next day u'd wake up with lighten circles! Do this before you go to sleep. And that'd be perfect if u keep on doing this eye mask in consecutive days to see the best result. But it can't do any help on puffiness.

note: be sure the chamomile hydrosol is organic that won't do any harms to ur sensitive eye areas.

Hmm, that's quite interesting. I may how to try this out. I have some chamomile tea. You think I could brew the tea, chill the bags, and then use them for eye compresses? Just a thought.

Is Chamomile hydrosol expensive? I'm guessing it's from the health food store? What properties does it have that makes it effective in lightening the dark circles? I have tried the teabags and they really help with puffiness, but not so much with the dark circles... I thought that it's impossible to really lighten them because it's usually hereditary or caused by diet? I'm confused now....

hmmm...sounds very interesting. i will definitely have to check this out!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans hmmm...sounds very interesting. i will definitely have to check this out!
icon_smile.gif
Ditto!

the chamomile hydrosol's very cheap though, u cud get it like few bucks for a large bottle in any online shops that sells essential oil or from ebay! I think the key property that makes it work is the chamomile itself? well, i'm not sure, i haven't try any tea bags on eyes. But i'ver heard that the rose hydrosol cud do the same job too! Cuz rose can help stimulate the blood circulation as well. And as i know, many people r using rose hydrosol as facial hydrating mask in winter, this one is quite interesting too, i'd give it a try later on!
biggrin.gif

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>
rub1_221_image.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=texte vAlign=top align=left width=220>- Bright Plus Brightening Cleansing Mousse

- Bright Plus Brightening Cleansing Mousse

- Bright Plus Gentle Brightening Exfoliator

- Bright Plus Hydrating Brightening Lotion SPF 20

- Bright Plus Repairing Brightening Night Cream

- Bright Plus Target Zone Brightening Corrector

- Bright Plus Total Brightening Essence

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by redbean11 hi folks, lately i've juz found a solution that works wonder on dark circle in a flash! Pour some drops of Chamomile hydrosol (flower water) onto cottons and put it onto ur eye areas for 10 mins, and the next day u'd wake up with lighten circles! Do this before you go to sleep. And that'd be perfect if u keep on doing this eye mask in consecutive days to see the best result. But it can't do any help on puffiness.
note: be sure the chamomile hydrosol is organic that won't do any harms to ur sensitive eye areas.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hmm, that's quite interesting. I may how to try this out. I have some chamomile tea. You think I could brew the tea, chill the bags, and then use them for eye compresses? Just a thought. Yep, I do that and works for me.

Originally Posted by redbean11 hi folks, lately i've juz found a solution that works wonder on dark circle in a flash! Pour some drops of Chamomile hydrosol (flower water) onto cottons and put it onto ur eye areas for 10 mins, and the next day u'd wake up with lighten circles! Will try it as soon as I can. Thanx for the tip!

WOW thanks for the tips. I must try some of those lightening proucts sometime.

Latest posts

Back