My Son A Potential Model!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My son Casey (hes 17 now) Has been approached by a modeling agency in Calgary BC Canada But he doesn't want to do it!! He is roofing and co own a roofing company already at 17 wow! anyhow here is some pics of him

I'm hoping he will change is mind and at least try it out

The pics run from oldest to newest

caseyhh.jpg

sde.jpg

Casey.jpg

2595120513_330.jpg

Caseylove.jpg

Tell him to go for it! And that you would make more money in the future modeling than roofing! And tell him that the MuT ladies thinks he is hot....

IS HE SINGLE? pwaaa he is cute!!

Why not try modeling?? I think some of our members are model/model experienced. hope they can give him good tips.

that's great! he can still have his roofing company and model on the side!

He should go for it! If he ends up hating modeling he could always go back to roofing.

(I'm already a fan of him) I just came back to see his pics again
biggrin.gif

He reminds me my ex from PA..

oooh how exciting! I agree that he should at least try it out! you must be proud of him
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif He should go for it! If he ends up hating modeling he could always go back to roofing. Eggzachary!! He should go for it while he's still young. Once he's been roofing the outdoors are gonna age his cute butt.

Yeah, He should atleast TRY it out and see if he likes it or not. Just tell him he could possibly meet lots of HOT girl models? lol

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's great! he can still have his roofing company and model on the side! i agree!

5'10-5'11

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif How tall is he? If he is tall enough he could do it!

Yeah, he's tall enough. Not to sound like a pedo but if he has a nice toned body he could really do it. Make sure he takes care of his skin too. Take him to an agency and see what they say.

Ohh no he is nicely built and I could se that in him whren he was a lil baby lol .. Ill try to talk to him and se what he says

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, he's tall enough. Not to sound like a pedo but if he has a nice toned body he could really do it. Make sure he takes care of his skin too. Take him to an agency and see what they say.

I gotta be honest. If your son decides to be a model, he should look into modeling for hip hop clothing companies because from his pictures, looks like he has that "swagger". he has the urban white boy look that is pretty sexy in my book. I believe he can pull it off.

I say he should go for it. If he doesnt like it then he can always go back to roofing. Doesnt hurt to try.

Latest posts

Back