My Stash... As of now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, that's a whole lot of stash! The only thing I beat you in is the pigments. I have 89 pigments in total, but other than that...you totally outdone me! hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hello! Well, I don't have a lot of regular line pigments yet, and there's some colors I just haven't attempted to snag from older collections or that have been DC'd. I don't even use the poor pigments I have
scared.gif

Wow...your collection is HUGE!!! I must say even I couldn't decide what makeup to wear each day if I owned that much stuff as you do.

Wow! I haven't been so impressed by a stash since Jr High - this girl EVERYDAY, had a different nail polish - her dad owned a store so she went 'shopping' - some were ugly, ie neon yellow, lol. Yeah, but I was still jealous.

vogel.gif
drove me bonkers scrolling through that lol

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif That list is dizzying!

OMG!! I am so jealous and envious at the same time!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

I'm sorry ya'll, but I still haven't even charged my camera... I promise, by the end of the week, I will most definitely have pics!

Back