My Stash... As of now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif holy shit, girl! your stash got huge! LMAO! Open invitation to you to come play in it! Just bring a Sephora with you, and it's all good LOL! COME VISIT DAMMIT!
BTW, I update this one now instead of my Notepad. So, it's ever changing LOL!

scared2.gif
blink.gif
jawsdown.gif
icon_eek.gif

If you noticed, there's a link to a slideshow in the first post which contains pics of my stash... As of whatever date that was LMAO!

i remeber when you were new and your first stash consisted of all MARY KAY!!! you've come a LONG way baby!!!!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i remeber when you were new and your first stash consisted of all MARY KAY!!! you've come a LONG way baby!!!!
glasses.gif
Oh sheesh! I left those pics in my attachments, so you can still see how far I've gotten LOL!

our influence on you, you can say has been bitter sweet? bitter in the wallet but aaahhhhh sweet on the eyes and soul!!
luv.gif
12.gif
lovelovee.gif
11a.gif
inlove3.gif

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif our influence on you, you can say has been bitter sweet? bitter in the wallet but aaahhhhh sweet on the eyes and soul!!
luv.gif
12.gif
lovelovee.gif
11a.gif
inlove3.gif
Yes my darlin'! And your sales help none LMAO! j/k!
heart.gif

WOW Love your makeup..... I'd have to add on to the house if I had that much.... lol and also think your brushes are great!!! I need to get some more brushes.....

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes my darlin'! And your sales help none LMAO! j/k!
heart.gif
moa.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW Love your makeup..... I'd have to add on to the house if I had that much.... lol and also think your brushes are great!!! I need to get some more brushes..... Unfortunately, I think I need more too... Well, not a lot more, just a few specific ones LOL!

Back