My stash :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
everydayfacestuff.jpg

faceproducts2.jpg

eyeliner2.jpg

lashproducts2.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

bluesgreens2.jpg

neutrals2.jpg

orangereds2.jpg

misc2-1.jpg

lipsticks3.jpg

lipglosses2.jpg

tools22.jpg

tools2.jpg

And here's where my babies live, lol....

vanity2.jpg

plasticthingie2-1.jpg

Thanks! Yes I love the 3 drawer thingie! I actually need to go get another one. I told my boyfriend and he said "Maybe you should just get rid of some of your makeup." I just stared at him, lol

Pimp stash girl!!

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! Yes I love the 3 drawer thingie! I actually need to go get another one. I told my boyfriend and he said "Maybe you should just get rid of some of your makeup." I just stared at him, lol HAHA!! uGGGG MEN!

Awesome stash! Love all the lippies. Is that the vanity from Target? I really want one of those!

I am jealous of your organization! It took me almost five hours to organize it and I am still not finished.

Thanks everyone!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome stash! Love all the lippies. Is that the vanity from Target? I really want one of those! The vanity is from Target and it saves me so much time because I can see everything I need. Before I got it I was doing my makeup on my bed and it took me so much longer to get ready. Here's a link to check it out if you're interested.

Simply Shabby Chic Vanity Table : Target

The stool that goes with the set was kinda wobbly feeling so I just used my own chair.

Latest posts

Back