My Store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Sounds good. We could copy or move these over there, after Gloss catches up (or direct her there). I've really got to get to bed though, so maybe we can do that tomorrow. LOL
I did see a thread some time ago about meeting online, or something. I think it was in the polls. Waaaay back. LOL

Night!
smile.gif

Ok, on the SO postings. Btw wonderful newsletter. Fun to read.. good combo of stuff on there. Liked it a lot.TyTYTYTY.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Sounds good. We could copy or move these over there, after Gloss catches up (or direct her there). I've really got to get to bed though, so maybe we can do that tomorrow. LOL
I did see a thread some time ago about meeting online, or something. I think it was in the polls. Waaaay back. LOL

Night!
smile.gif

Yeah, direct me! I'm awake I'm awake! I got knocked on my butt by two Ultram (pain pills) last night slept good... but I WOKE UP STILL WITH A MIGRAINE>
I'm going to shoot myself. This is like day 6 of the migraine attack and it is hell on earth.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Yeah, direct me! I'm awake I'm awake! I got knocked on my butt by two Ultram (pain pills) last night slept good... but I WOKE UP STILL WITH A MIGRAINE>
I'm going to shoot myself. This is like day 6 of the migraine attack and it is hell on earth.

Have you tried the shots that some people get that help with migrains????

127banner1.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Have you tried the shots that some people get that help with migrains????

127banner1.jpg

Hehe.. yeah... I shot myself up yesterday... felt like an addict... it was Imitrex.. did nothing...

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Hehe.. yeah... I shot myself up yesterday... felt like an addict... it was Imitrex.. did nothing... Cool. Most people I know are scared to death of needles. Their bark is superior to their "bite." The funny thing is... did you know that men are the ones who faint most frequently when given shots? Hahahahahaa. All the nurses laugh because some of the men who are the most chicken are big and muscled. I've been giving myself injections since I was 8. Now I have the insulin pump which is a bit different and I dont' have to mess with the frequent injections. Wohoo! By the way, it does not hurt most of the time!Did you see your doc to help you with your migraines??? That's awful. A friend of mine gets them so bad that he loses his sight temporarily. IT saddens me that people have to go through this crap!

Califoryan

126banner3.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Cool. Most people I know are scared to death of needles. Their bark is superior to their "bite." The funny thing is... did you know that men are the ones who faint most frequently when given shots? Hahahahahaa. All the nurses laugh because some of the men who are the most chicken are big and muscled. I've been giving myself injections since I was 8. Now I have the insulin pump which is a bit different and I dont' have to mess with the frequent injections. Wohoo! By the way, it does not hurt most of the time!Did you see your doc to help you with your migraines??? That's awful. A friend of mine gets them so bad that he loses his sight temporarily. IT saddens me that people have to go through this crap!

Califoryan

126banner3.jpg

I don't lose my sight, luckily.. but I do get the whole purple splotchy thing going on.. especially if it's not dark around me. I don't have a doctor, I just saw my boyfriend's dad.
I think I took so many prescription pills as a child and teen that I'm immune.. at least that's how it feels.

Back