My T&T haul arrived!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I also ordered from E.L.F. and MOD before I placed this order from Sephora, but the Sephora order came first!

My half price Tony and Tiny haul:

Herbal Char'hohl eyeliner in Progression (black) and Connection (warm brown) I love these eyeliner so much.

Herbal Eye Pencil in Forest Green

Herbal Eye Stain (sort of like an eye gloss) in Friendship (shimmery brown)

Herbal Lip Pencils in Adobe (brick red) and Dream (brown)

Herbal Aroma Lipgloss in Nymph (bronze brown)

Tinted Lip Balm in Words of Wisdom (red)

Cosmic Lights in Charismatic (red) and Gateway (silver) I assumed that these were just loose eye shadows, but now I see potential for them on my lips and in my hair.

All of thet for $77! I can't believe it! Now I must go on a no buy.

wow great haul,hope you enjoy your goodies and let us know which are your faves.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great Haul! Mine arrived todat too. I feel guilty though because I cant believe how much I ordered. At least it was 1/2 off. But then I did a haul this weekend also at CCO on pigments. I HAVE TO QUIT!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 wow great haul,hope you enjoy your goodies and let us know which are your faves.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh yes of course! I think I'm going to wear a bunch of the stuff out tonight, and I'll make sure to write some reviews. Too bad it is all being discontinued, but at least there is still a ton left at various stores.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Great Haul! Mine arrived todat too. I feel guilty though because I cant believe how much I ordered. At least it was 1/2 off. But then I did a haul this weekend also at CCO on pigments. I HAVE TO QUIT! Well you can always make samples of the cosmic lights and pigments to sell and swap if that would make you feel any less guilty about buying so much. It is all so fabulous though, so don't feel too guilty!!

The only bad thing though is that the stores are not selling at 50% off. But you are right, I will probably love this stuff and not be able to get it anymore.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe The only bad thing though is that the stores are not selling at 50% off. But you are right, I will probably love this stuff and not be able to get it anymore. And at least you can say that you enjoyed it while it was still available. MuT did have a nice T&T funereal
icon_cry.gif

Back