My Target Mini Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found Neutrogena Moistureshine lipglos Twin packs on clearance at Target today. There was only a couple of packs left and I bought the one that had Twinkle and First Blush for $1.74, regularly $6.98! I also got the Cover Girl summer collection called Tropicalia. Almay eye makeup removers were on sale 20% off so I bought some. I've never tried Alway eye makeup removers before but I've heard that they are suppose to be good.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I found Neutrogena Moistureshine lipglos Twin packs on clearance at Target today. There was only a couple of packs left and I bought the one that had Twinkle and First Blush for $1.74, regularly $6.98! I also got the Cover Girl summer collection called Tropicalia. Almay eye makeup removers were on sale 20% off so I bought some. I've never tried Alway eye makeup removers before but I've heard that they are suppose to be good.
icon_cool.gif
Hey Reija..Do tell about the new CG summer collection..Anything good?Also Almay non oily remover pads (pink writing) are the best..Love them

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I found Neutrogena Moistureshine lipglos Twin packs on clearance at Target today. There was only a couple of packs left and I bought the one that had Twinkle and First Blush for $1.74, regularly $6.98! I also got the Cover Girl summer collection called Tropicalia. Almay eye makeup removers were on sale 20% off so I bought some. I've never tried Alway eye makeup removers before but I've heard that they are suppose to be good.
icon_cool.gif
Nice bargain haul reija! Leave us know how those almay wipes are, don't think they're available in Ireland yet but if they do arrive in this land far far away, im gonna try them!!

The eyeshadow pack has 3 plum type colors. The bronzer looked nice too but I didn't buy it. Covergirl has a new mascara out too called Fantastic Lash Mascara. Check out the summer collection here.

col_item1_prod.gif

The moisturizing wipes didn't work for me
icon_sad.gif
They irritated my eyes. My eyes got all puffy. Maybe the oil-free wipes would work better. I also bought the oil-free liquid remover so I'm going to try that next.

Goodbye to the wipes so
frown.gif

But about the CoverGirl mascara, thats not new Reija coz i use that mascara already! Although i did hear on the grapevine that they wree thinking of changing the formula so maybe they re-released the Fantastic Lash Mascara..

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Oh I didn't know it wasn't new. Thanks for pointing that out!
smile.gif
, it probably is new, well the newer version of it
smile.gif

I love Target. You find things on sale at a great price and get to try stuff you never would have before.

I love Target as well! That's where I can get my Sonia Kashuk fix...lol! I'm headed over there right now to get a new concealer brush. SK's is such a good deal for $3.99.

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki I love Target. You find things on sale at a great price and get to try stuff you never would have before.

TARGET is my favorite place in the entire world!!!! I was just there this weekend and left with almost 5 bags!!! Mostly household stuff but I do love the SK stuff as well!

Latest posts

Back