My teeny tiny Shu Uemura haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like bold, vibrant colors. These are colors that I could wear to work or church. I have enough work colors!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Oh no! That sucks. What dont you like about them?

You aren't the only one lol! I didn't get lucky with Shu Uemura e/s. Mac is 5 bucks cheaper at least and much better in my opinion. The only shu e/s I kept after my e/s search was ME Purple 780. I do love the color of it and if I layer it up enough, it stays on most of the day and gets attention. I receive many complements whenever I wear it. On the other hand I recently bought 2 blush brushes from Shu (#17 and #20H), they are the easiest blush brushes I've used. I could never put my blush even and the same way on both sides before Shu blushes.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I just tried on my Shu shadows and I dont like ANY of them! My very first Shu haul and its not working out!
icon_cry.gif
I'm gonna swap these little suckers away!
icon_cry.gif

icon_eek.gif
Holy $%##$^%^$

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Uh huh.... from one e/s girl to another!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So what do you think this might be for me - e/s total now at 460+? I gotta go review my inventory on my excel spreadsheet!!
icon_wink.gif

Back