My twin???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa You look familiar to me. What films have you done? Any of the mainstream films I've done...I doubt anyone's seen them...I don't even the remember the names, I know one was "Just Can't Get Enough"...You may have seen me in a magazine or something, I've done a couple spreads with some rappers...or you could have seen me in an interview on VH1 or BET, otherwise I've done alot of adult movies.

Originally Posted by lovelustlost Which adult movies, if you odnt mind me asking :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Oooh, too many...I NEVER kept track of the titles of those! I don't even remember who I worked with
confused.gif
Oh, forgot to mention that people might have seen me on Extreme Dating or Third Wheel...I forgot about those, but the guy who was supposed to be "my ex" on Extreme found me on Myspace and reminded me of it!!!

envimi,

I think she looks like you in this picture https://forum.makeuptalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5629&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1127331292, you both are very pretty!!!

Jen

Originally Posted by envymi Oooh, too many...I NEVER kept track of the titles of those! I don't even remember who I worked with
confused.gif
Oh, forgot to mention that people might have seen me on Extreme Dating or Third Wheel...I forgot about those, but the guy who was supposed to be "my ex" on Extreme found me on Myspace and reminded me of it!!!

Back