My Username Change

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for letting us know ghostmisses
biggrin.gif

LOL I know not everyone knows my real name

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I kinda had it figured out
wink.gif
Haha!! Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Youre still Batty to me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was done quick too! Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay!!!!

I like it... now I'll remember your name better. It was hard for me to remember everyone's names unless it was their profile name.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah! also so people wont think Im batty in the head too ROFL TOO LATE!!
handkuss.gif

lol! I figured

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif TOO LATE!!
handkuss.gif

Im told Im hilarious ,funny and Batty

Originally Posted by princess_20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanx for letting us know! btw from where the name Batty came?

I love your name! It's so cool and original. Your parents did very well on name-choosing. As for mine, well, they needed a lesson or two!!!

I saw that change on the front page, and I thought to myself "There is only ONE person that could be!" And of course, that's you!
yaya.gif

Well thank you!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love your name! It's so cool and original. Your parents did very well on name-choosing. As for mine, well, they needed a lesson or two!!!

Latest posts

Back