my very first makeover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz yo, is this makeover for going out with that one blue dress? yo Liz *lol* yes I was gonna wear that blue dress. but it rained the whole day and it was too cold for the dress, damn weather.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Aw that sucks you didn't get to wear that dress...are you gonna be hanging out with your football hunk this weekend? we hung out last night *lol* he wants to see me again tonite but I don´t think I want that. I already feel too comfortable with him, he´s the sweetest guy.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh how was it?
wink.gif
the answer to that question belongs in a certain other forum on here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle the answer to that question belongs in a certain other forum on here
icon_cheesygrin.gif
*giggles* you naughty naughty girl! Love the before & after pics in ur makeover sweetie
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle yo Liz *lol* yes I was gonna wear that blue dress. but it rained the whole day and it was too cold for the dress, damn weather. aww. that sucks. you should still model it for us
biggrin.gif
i'm interested in seeing how it looks cause the pattern is wild

Cool look! I got the Light As Air powerpoint last weekend, but I haven't used it yet. I'm not a fan of lining my own waterline, but it's definitely a great color to do that with!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Geez Andrea! Do you ever have a BAD day!?!?! LOL You are gorgeous, and your makeover came out very pretty!!!
claps.gif
100% AGREE!!! You are always too cute for words
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

You look fab girlie!

I love the way the MA has used a coloured liner on the inner rims.

Latest posts

Back