my very first makeover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had so much fun, too bad it ended after an hour. my favorite MA, Verena, is a total sweetheart. she knows what I like and she always picks the right products for me.

I did before and after pics (the after pics at the MAC counter turned out horrible b/c of the light and because my camera sucks *lol*)

here´s what she used on me:

PREP:

Strobe Cream

Moisturefeed Eye

FACE:

Color Corrector Peach (under eyes)

Moisturecover Concealer NW 20 (under eyes, over Color Corrector)

Studio Finish Concealer NC 30 on breakouts

Studio Fix NC 30

blush Tantone to contour

blushcreme Fancy Ray (D´Bohemia) on apples of cheeks

EYES:

Coco pigment from lashline to brow and on lower lashline

e/s Concrete in crease and on outer corners

e/s Concrete on brows

Powerpoint Light as air on lower inner rims

Zoomlash black

LIPS:

l/g C-Thru

FINISH:

Fix+ Spray

I bought:

bluscreme Fancy Ray

e/s Concrete

e/s D´Bohemia

Studio Finish Concealer

lipliner Pink Fuchsia (will use this as an eyeliner I think)

WOW!!! You are ready to start modeling! I loved loved that blue eyeshadow on the lower eyelashes!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Is that the powerpoint light as air?

That looks sooooo pretty! And damn you for looking so pretty even san makeup!! LoL

Originally Posted by Arielle I had so much fun, too bad it ended after an hour. my favorite MA, Verena, is a total sweetheart. she knows what I like and she always picks the right products for me.I did before and after pics (the after pics at the MAC counter turned out horrible b/c of the light and because my camera sucks *lol*)

PREP:

Strobe Cream

Moisturefeed Eye

FACE:

Studio Fix NC 30

blush Tantone to contour

EYES:

e/s Concrete on brows

Zoomlash black

LIPS:

l/g C-Thru

FINISH:

Fix+ Spray

I bought:

bluscreme Fancy Ray

e/s Concrete

e/s D´Bohemia

Studio Finish Concealer

LOL! I was thinking the same thing! You are stunning with a bare face...but you're so sweet we can't hate you!
wink.gif
Your makeover is beautiful, everything looks great! It's nice to get pampered and fussed over, even if it's just for an hour!

lucky biatch!! i'm trying to figure out what looks better. you with makeup or you without makeup!!!

Originally Posted by Liz lucky biatch!! i'm trying to figure out what looks better. you with makeup or you without makeup!!! oh maybe I should have mentioned this: I was wearing foundation and concealer in the Before-pic
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Holy cow Andrea,why wear makeup when you are so gorgoeus just naturally!!!

now that i put my eyes back in my head,lol i like that shimmery bronze/brown on your eyes,very pretty.Cool pics thanks for sharing!!!!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow, it looks great! i love it!

i'm in the middle of a swap and i'm getting the concealer (studio). does it work better than the BB one you usually use?

i think BB's creamy concealer definitely looks better than the peach corrector.

I agree with Kim, you do look good w/or without makeup!!! Just like the "girl next door"... It came out really nice..

Originally Posted by Naturally No kidding ..you look good with or without makeup! Love that blue on the inner rims ..brings out your eye color even more!

Geez Andrea! Do you ever have a BAD day!?!?! LOL You are gorgeous, and your makeover came out very pretty!!!
claps.gif

yo, is this makeover for going out with that one blue dress?

Oohh , awesome look! I have yet to get my full MAC makeover. I have only had my eyes done before. I guess BeneBaby and I have to plan a day to go out and do it!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I had so much fun, too bad it ended after an hour. my favorite MA, Verena, is a total sweetheart. she knows what I like and she always picks the right products for me.I did before and after pics (the after pics at the MAC counter turned out horrible b/c of the light and because my camera sucks *lol*)

PREP:

Strobe Cream

Moisturefeed Eye

FACE:

Studio Fix NC 30

blush Tantone to contour

EYES:

e/s Concrete on brows

Zoomlash black

LIPS:

l/g C-Thru

FINISH:

Fix+ Spray

I bought:

bluscreme Fancy Ray

e/s Concrete

e/s D´Bohemia

Studio Finish Concealer

Aww lucky i never get counter makeovers.. but those neutrals look awesome on you.. i like that powerpoint.. it added a nice little zing to the whole look.. lucky you can go out with just foundation.. wish i could do that!
tongue.gif

I agree, you look very pretty with and without mu :icon_love . I missed out on the American hunk post so I better check out the posts for that
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, it looks great! i love it!
i'm in the middle of a swap and i'm getting the concealer (studio). does it work better than the BB one you usually use?

i think BB's creamy concealer definitely looks better than the peach corrector.

I agree with you on the BB Creamy Concealer, it´s more natural than the peach corrector, althought the corrector covers up the circles better-but you´re left with a really light undereye area, that´s why I guess the MA put on the moisturecover concealer OVER the corrector to get rid of that pale area
maybe it was just the MA´s skills, but the Studio Concealer covers up pimples much better. the BB blemish cover stick is a lil too yellow on me (ok guess I bought the wrong shade) and the coverage wears off much faster than the studio concealer.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl You look lovely!! How did you like the Moisturefeed eye cream? I liked it, it gave more moisture than most of the eye creams I´ve used so far and it´s not greasy at all.

Latest posts

Back