My wedding boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wear what you want.

Personally, to me it looks like something you'd wear during your wedding night or something.

I reckon if they're the shoes you love, then wear them.

They're not what I would choose, but it takes all kinds to make a world, and I think they'd look HOT with your lingerie for the wedding night.

Dont forget to post pics of you wearing them! (and the dress!)

like Kee says......do what YOU want!! I love that dress and I think the bow on it is very pretty!!

I think you should go for it. My hubby wouldve like to lift my dress up and have seen those boots....lmao....considering we had sex with my dress on....lmao

I just love those boots!!! I'd wear them with a wedding dress any day!! lol I'd wear a wedding dress any day ...
biggrin.gif

Karren

Kewl boots, lovely dress. ITS YOUR WEDDING. Do what ya want. I wanted barefoot on the beach and never regretted it~~

That dress is stunningly beautiful! and those boots totally suit it!

Do what you want on your wedding.. it's the one day you get to be a princess
tongue.gif

oh wow love the boots and the dress!!

the shoe will be a great surprise for hubby also!!

U could wear them with any lingerie also!!

I love them but i don't feel they will go well with a wedding gown since they will be practically hidden under your gown however if that's your choice don't let anyone stop ya
smile.gif
Afterall, it's your wedding day, right?

Such a pretty dress. And wear the boots. You have to do what you want to do on your wedding day. You will look back with no regrets. Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you like em' go for it!! They would be sexy with your Wedding Night Lingerie! Just the thought that ran through my mind when I saw it.
Babyangel

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't particularly like them. But, if they're you, go for it!
smile.gif
ditto!

Back