My wedding boots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i searched for these everywhere and finally found them exactly how i want them, my eyes filled with tears when i saw them!

but my mother said they are ewie/yuckie!

frown.gif

opinions?

keep in mind ill be wearing a dress with a train

Says the listing isn't available. Just type in the item number.

Those are definitely interesting boots.... Looks more like laced up thigh-highs attached to the shoes.

First, with a long dress who is going to see? Secondly, its your wedding. The most important thing is do what you want to do. My friends that did truely enjoyed the experience. My friends that didn't spent the whole time worrying that things would go wrong. Its your day--go for it!

I don't particularly like them. But, if they're you, go for it!

thanks for replying!

i chose boots because its the only kind of heel i can walk on and it will be cold and i wanted them with lace to match my wedding dress and gloves AND they are sexy for my wedding night

If you like em' go for it!! They would be sexy with your Wedding Night Lingerie!

Now that's a thought I didn't think about... The honeymoon part! Definitely nice for that bit!
wink.gif

I hope this doesn't offend you...but they remind me of Prince. That's not a bad thing!

i didnt think of the wedding night thing when i first looked for them but yay good for you and im glad you found what you were looking for!

I kind of like them. The lace makes them look sexy and pretty. Since they are white, I think they will go well with you wedding dress!

Originally Posted by DizzyCow /img/forum/go_quote.gif i searched for these everywhere and finally found them exactly how i want them, my eyes filled with tears when i saw them!but my mother said they are ewie/yuckie!

frown.gif

opinions?

keep in mind ill be wearing a dress with a train

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7319/47032ip0.jpg

When I got married I wanted to wear a pair of boots similar to these under my big pouffy princess dress:
bootfp1.jpg

On the morning of my wedding day my mother in law presented me with a pair of "cinderella" type shoes made with clear plastic and pressured me into wearing them. That was almost 4 years ago, I regreted it then, I regret it now and I will regret it until the day I die.

It's YOUR wedding. Wear what YOU want. If you don't, you'll be kicking yourself for years to come. I'm sure you'd rather be telling a "ya, these are the kickass shoes I wore" story than a "Well, my mom said my dream shoes were ugly so I wore these instead" Story!
wink.gif

I think they are pretty......not my thing, but pretty nevertheless. Ya got a pic of your wedding dress?

Kee- your story made me absolutely sure i want to wear them! even my fiance likes them.

Kelly-im having my dress made and are thinking about how i want it. the closest i came to what i want is this dress below minus the ugly bow. i like the lace and that it isnt tight around the hip tummy area in case im still chubby at my wedding, im thinking about what neckline to have.

what does everyone think of it? appropriate for 5'7 150 lbs?

Oh I think the dress is beautiful! Glad you're going to wear the shoes you want to wear! I wish I would have
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back