My wittle mini MAC haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On Friday I will be purchasing some MAC items. I need to get my hands on Belle Azure items!!

Here is what I am FOR SURE buying. If there is anything on this list I should NOT get, or something I don't have that I MUST have, let me know LoL

E/S

Belle Azure

Lucky Green (GAH I love this)

Deep Truth (not sure about this one...I have a Milani blue that I love...is there a Belle Azure shadow that I MUST have that would work with the other colors I have? and my complexion?....refer to my notepad for my colors and my face if you don't know me already LoL....)

Paint

Stilife

Lustreglass

Sinnamon

So what do ya'll think?

Sounds scrumptious!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have deep truth - I like it... so pretty! (Check out my palette pics in the image gallery for a pic of it)
wink.gif

Cool haul! I have Stillife and LOVE it. That reminds me i havent used it in a few weeks so i'll use it again tomorrow! Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz anything is a good thing!!
biggrin.gif
I agree!!!Or see how it goes on the day, and what colours inspire you!

Make sure you post your haul!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons

On Friday I will be purchasing some MAC items. I need to get my hands on Belle Azure items!!
Here is what I am FOR SURE buying. If there is anything on this list I should NOT get, or something I don't have that I MUST have, let me know LoL

E/S

Belle Azure

Lucky Green (GAH I love this)

Deep Truth (not sure about this one...I have a Milani blue that I love...is there a Belle Azure shadow that I MUST have that would work with the other colors I have? and my complexion?....refer to my notepad for my colors and my face if you don't know me already LoL....)

Paint

Stilife

Lustreglass

Sinnamon

So what do ya'll think?

Woo, altho I don't know makeup well, it's fun to get anything!

Trisha I have a complexion a lot like pinkribbons and blue eyes (lighter) too, and you don't think that lucky green will be too bright on our complexions? For daytime use? (just remembering that post from yesterday on brightness of it)

Originally Posted by Trisha I think Lucky Green is a must, do you have Freshwater or Blue pigment? if so you dont need Belle Azure! x

Originally Posted by Trisha I think Lucky Green is a must, do you have Freshwater or Blue pigment? if so you dont need Belle Azure! x I don't have either of those, so that's why I opted on Belle Azure!
smile.gif

And I decided against Deep Truth....I'm gonna get the Viva Glam Viva V lipstick instead...I just MUST have it LoL

Thanks! You are always so helpful......now I will go ahead and order that with confidence!

Originally Posted by Trisha I dont think it'll be too bright, just use a light hand and a softer/fluffier brush to get a sheerer wash of colour, when i used it here:
LuckyGreenTemperleyMintedWhiteGoldBluePeep.jpg

I really really packed it on, its all in the application, so have a play with it! x

AH Trisha don't post these! LoL They make me want to buy more MAC! And my pocket book can't take it!

But on that note...what other colors did you use in this look, beside lucky green?

Originally Posted by Trisha I dont think it'll be too bright, just use a light hand and a softer/fluffier brush to get a sheerer wash of colour, when i used it here:
LuckyGreenTemperleyMintedWhiteGoldBluePeep.jpg

I really really packed it on, its all in the application, so have a play with it! x

You will love Sinnamon and VGV lippie. I think Lucky Green will look great on you!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons AH Trisha don't post these! LoL They make me want to buy more MAC! And my pocket book can't take it!
But on that note...what other colors did you use in this look, beside lucky green?

I think she used:
Lucky Green

Temperley

Minted

White Gold

Blue Peep fluidline

I'm so mad. I tried on the VGV lipstick and it looked like crap on me...but it was sooo pretty. My upper lip is darker than my bottom so lipstick usually looks weird on me. grrr

Latest posts

Back