My wonderful Lumiere Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are falling apart..I know they were cheap but blah..the handles come right off..not too happy with them anymore.

Oh no. Sorry about that. Did the glue come loose??

I have kabuki and long-handled kabuki and they are still going strong with every day use. Maybe you got a bad batch???

Nah not bad they just wore out..but im not that fond of them anymore..gonna look for something new.

That sucks
frown.gif
I strongly think i will invest in a few high quality brushes because in the end the cheap ones don't last
frown.gif

How long did you have them for? And what was your care routine? (how you washed them, stored them, how often you washed them, etc.)

I just ordered a whole bunch so I want to get an idea of how I should be taking care of them to make sure they last long.

That's a shame. Aren't they the same as AN's brushes? I've had mine for maybe going on a year and wash them every couple of days and not a single hair has come out or any loose handles. Maybe you did get a bad batch. I'd email them to see if they've had other complaints. Maybe she can exchange them for you.

EDIT: Oh, I went and looked and they aren't the same brushes that AN carry - sorry!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are falling apart..I know they were cheap but blah..the handles come right off..not too happy with them anymore. Hi Mindy Sue,
I apologize if your brush/es have in anyway have fallen apart. I stand behind my products so I will of course be happy to refund your cost. I do sell these brushes "cheap" because theres no middleman - they are straight from the manufacturer, no overhead, no retail stores selling them etc. But I do not consider them to be cheaply made and will happily compensate you back
smile.gif

Please email with your information, I will take care of it right away!

Again Apologizes,

Kim
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back