MyGlam - June 2012 Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone doesn't want their living proof, I'd love to trade for it. 
smile.gif
 Just PM me! 
Sephora is giving that away instore or if you call them, I believe. FYI :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know what is in the Marbella liners but I've been using it for over a week now and am happy with it. Would I buy it again? Most likely not but I will use it up.

I like the Marbella eyeliner in that it's easy to apply. But It does smear. I wore it last night along my lid and some of it smeared onto my crease a couple of hours later.  But I was wearing eyeshadow with UD's primer potion so maybe the eyeliner pen is only mean to worn along without other stuff?  Oh well. I will still use it though because it's a nice eyeliner. 

I do love that living proof stuff and the moisturizer! 

Yours smeared? Mine stayed put just fine. Just goes to show what works for one person doesn't always work for someone else.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yours smeared? Mine stayed put just fine. Just goes to show what works for one person doesn't always work for someone else.
Well, the funny thing is that I wore it once before without eyeshadow or primer and it stayed put just fine.  But last night it smeared onto the top of my crease.  By the way, I dry skin but whenever I put on eyeshadow, my lids tend to get a little oily so maybe that's why it smeared? 

Back