MySpace phenom gets bisexual show on MTV

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy... she added every willing person to her myspace so they can be e-friends.

I am a realty TV junkie and will probably check it out but I think that Tia Tequila is a skank.

Whoa, anyone can be on T.V. these days. A couple of years ago, you usually had to have some kind of TALENT to be known. LAME.

sooo, who is watching?
wink.gif
I am... Love trashy shows... more drama the better
laughing.gif

I've been watching... it's skankily amusing... a trainwreck I can't look away from. It cracks me up how some of the contestants get all attached and then flip out when she cuts them.

i absolutely hated the show. i tried to watch it and it's ridiculous. i hate her music too

It's about to be a......girl fight! (Remember that Brooke Valentine song?)

Ha...anyways next week it's on!! Brandi and whats-her-name go at it!. I usually watch the show online, but yeah it's stupid...yet I watch.

Oh I can't wait for the new episode, to see who is coming back. I love all these trashy shows. Guilty Pleasures lol

Tbh, I cannot stand Tila...her voice, appearance, and she's overrated. Altho I did watch one episode of the show. Yay for trashyness!

Haha, Brandi and Vanessa were having a cat fight at the end....and then Danny the butch girl, with some others had to break 'em up. Gotta luv reality tv ^^

I think they make her to be more beautiful than what she is! oh well. But I just don't know how people can be in those shows where she is kissing so many people ...that is just gross

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is anybody else tired of "Reality Tv?" YES
bs.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That lolipop head.Would make an interesting show if the contestants are insane.

Hope they make it like Flavor Of Love and not another gross/slutty show with scripted dialog.

Aren't all reality show contestants insane?

Latest posts

Back