MySpace phenom gets bisexual show on MTV

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad she picked Bobby... he seemed really genuine, just a nice guy. He's cute too.

I'm not even a lesbian and thought Dani was so adorable.
frown.gif

Posted on her Myspace blog today.

RE-CAPPING MY NEW YEAR’S PARTY!!!

So it's 5am in NYC and I just got home from one of the wildest nights of my life! Hosting New Year's Eve for 2008 has to be the best thing that has ever happened to me! I had the time of my life and I will be sure to tell my grandchildren and their children about this magical night!!!! And for me to come home and go straight to the computer to check in with you all....well....that just shows how passionate I am about my friends and fans! No matter what, you guys will always come first because I love you! YAYYYYY! and no that is not the bubbly talking! HAHA!

Anyway....the night was amazing except for the fact that Bobby had broken up with me a few days before all of this went down. I wasn't expecting it at all because I thought I had finally found someone that I was compatible with, but I guess I was wrong. My hectic schedule was really hard on him and we both were getting frustrated, but at the same time.....I just wanted to find someone who would understand what a crazy lifestyle I have so it's too bad that things didn't work out between us. With that said I just want to make it known that I still think Bobby is a great guy and I wish him the best.

Now that 2008 is here.....I just want to keep looking ahead and know deep in my heart that I will find real love one day.....It's a new year, a new life, and I am looking forward to sharing it all with you once again! You guys rock and always know that I will always be the same downass chick from the first day I signed up on myspace 4 years ago....nothing and no one will be able to change that! THIS YEAR IS GOING TO ****ING KICK ASSSSSS FOR EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST! HAHAHA! I LOVE YOU!

Love

Tila

haha, unbelievable. they all always break up soooo quickly! shot at love 2 will come in no time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha, unbelievable. they all always break up soooo quickly! shot at love 2 will come in no time
wink.gif
she already said on mtv she's gonna have a new show!
i knew it wouldn't last. bobby is too... country lol

Back