MySpace phenom gets bisexual show on MTV

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
16 men and 16 women to compete for affections of Tila Tequila

Updated: 2 hours, 38 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - A bisexual dating show featuring a woman who gained fame on MySpace is in the works for MTV.

“A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila,†in which 16 men and 16 women will compete for Tequila’s affections, is set to debut Oct. 9 on the cable channel, Television Week reported Thursday.

“Tila Tequila made a name for herself by doing things her way, captivating legions of fans online, both men and women,†said MTV executive Tony DiSanto. “Now she is taking that attitude and sex appeal to her own TV series where she is looking for a mate ... by again, captivating a group of both men and women.â€

Tequila’s MySpace page includes racy photos, her music and a Time magazine description of the singer-model-actress-blogger (born Tila Nguyen) as an Internet sensation and “the Madonna of MySpace.â€

MySpace phenom gets bisexual show on MTV - Television - MSNBC.com

wow she's quite pretty, but that dress/thing is awful.

I would totally watch that show, lol!

I've never heard of her on myspace though.. not that I'm like some massive myspace person who knows everything, LOL

Ok I'm rambling. Anyway, I thought it looked interesting

I think she's very beautiful, I like her much more than that Forbidden chick! But then, I have a huge soft spot for asian women
wub.gif
If I was single I'd probably try out for the show
biggrin.gif

That lolipop head.

Would make an interesting show if the contestants are insane.

Hope they make it like Flavor Of Love and not another gross/slutty show with scripted dialog.

hmmm, so her show may be going head to head with new york 2 (premiering October 8)! LMAO!!!

eh...i dunno

i've seen tila's music video and seen a lot of pics of her

IMO she's sloppy in appearance...just sloppy period

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif she has the most annoying voice ever. More annoying than Jessica from BB8?! That's bad if so!
I don't get the appeal of Tila, and I dunno if I ever will... I think she's completely overrated...

I dont know if any of you have seen the commercials for it and what not... but its supposed to be a bi-sexual reality tv show. 16-men and 16-women compete for her love.

Sounds interesting... and congrats to Tila to finally moving up to being a B-List Celebrity! (or is it C? D? Hmm... I should go find out from Kathy Griffin)

yeah i agree i am sick of tila i didnt know she was bi but then again i think she is just trying to make herself famous famous

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's very beautiful, I like her much more than that Forbidden chick! The truth has been spoken!
I liked Tila 1000x more than Forbidden could ever pretend to be. Tila has more spice and is waaaay more interesting. No, she is not the most ravishing beauty in the world, but I really love the way she makes her look and has it work well for her! Go Tila! You worked hard to get to this point.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif That lolipop head. haha.. This is going to be another dumbass show on MTV. Yeee, can't wait.

Latest posts

Back