Nadinola

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried any products from this brand?

How is the fading cream in particular?

glasses.gif

I have only used the cocoa butter from this line and it was just meh....imo. Sorry I couldn't help you out more.

their cocoa butter is really good

it's lightweight and keeps my face smooth and doesn't clog my pores at all/

if you're expecting DRAMATIC FAST EXTRA SPECIAL RESULTS....then no you won't get that

but you will get softer skin, and a more even skin tone after like 2 weeks but that's if you care for your face thoroughly like tone moisturize etc.

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif their cocoa butter is really goodit's lightweight and keeps my face smooth and doesn't clog my pores at all/

if you're expecting DRAMATIC FAST EXTRA SPECIAL RESULTS....then no you won't get that

but you will get softer skin, and a more even skin tone after like 2 weeks but that's if you care for your face thoroughly like tone moisturize etc.

Are you referring to the cocoa butter or the fading cream?

kopfkratz.gif

I've used the fading cream. I like it because there is so much that I can use it for at least a year to keep off my melasma. The bad thing is that it is so slow to fade the discoloration. I used mine exactly as instructed, twice a day, about 12 hours apart, and I saw distinct results after about a month.

As a side note, do not use it with nair. It turns a yellowish color.

I'm telling you, apply at LEAST twice a day. I don't know how you'll get any results with a once a day. I'm applying it 3 times a day now. It's just so slow and I almost don't have the patience for it. I've used it for a month now and it's only a little better.

Okay so it does work it just takes a while huh? I have whole jar just collecting dust. I'll give it another shot

Fade creams like this one do work, but you have to apply more than once a day to clean skin for a month then take at least a 3 month break. Wear sunscreen while yr using it.

BUT! these products do damage your skin, so I wouldn't use them...

I am a long time user of Ambi skin tone fade cream, and it took 6 weeks twice a day before I saw my acne blemishes fade. It worked though. When you stop using the product they come back, however faintly. I still use the product during the colder months. Generally, I think it is a good buy for my skin tone needs..

Latest posts

Back