Nail Art Society - 50% off subscription for life for MakeupTalk Members

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gals - I just got word today about a new nail art subscription box called Nail Art Society that is offering our members 50% off their subscription - for life.  It's normally $19.95, but with the code NAS10, it will be $9.95 instead.  This box is currently only available to those in the United States.

The following is information from their press release:

Each month members will receive a package filled with professional tools, polishes and nail art accessories along with a step-by-step how-to instructional card to complete the curated nail art look at home.

[SIZE=11pt]Nail Art Society Founder, Tia Valenciano states[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt], “We are so excited for this partnership as ES Nail is known for creating some of the most elaborate Nail Art Designs for who's who of Hollywood Starlets!  [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Although Japanese nail art has grown so much with popularity in Japan, it has yet to saturate the US yet.  That is until NAS and ES Nail have partnered together.  [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] ES Nail was even behind Katy Perry’s notorious Obama Manicure that spread through Twitter like a wildfire.  This is only the beginning of what’s coming!â€[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]  Celebrities that are already fans of ES Nail include: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Brandy, Katy Perry, Zendaya Coleman, Cassie, Bella Thorne.[/SIZE]

Nail Art Society is offered in monthly, quarterly, and yearly memberships as stated below.  The longer you treat your nails, the more you save!

[SIZE=12pt]Memberships:             US – $19.95 per month (Join this month and enter code NAS10 at checkout to receive 50% off your monthly membership, bringing it to $9.95/month for the lifetime of your membership), $58.85 per quarter, or $219.40 for yearly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Availability:                US – NailArtSociety.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]About Nail Art Society[/SIZE]

Nail Art is an ever-growing trend.  It is a form of self-expression and a fashion statement, everyone is as unique as their nail art.  We decided to launch a new monthly subscription service - for nail art!  With the prices of manicures not always so budget friendly, it can be fun to try new looks and experiment with the seasonal trends in nail art but it can also be very costly. Nail Art is [SIZE=11pt]an affordable way to add a bit of luxury to your life and to keep up with the current fashion trends through your nails.†Add a bit of luxury to your life, [/SIZE]Join the Nail Art Society and for only $19.95 a month, which is cheaper than a PLAIN manicure, we will curate and deliver to your door, the latest tools, polishes, and nail accessories for you to recreate current nail trends at home!  www.nailartsociety.com

[SIZE=11pt]About ES Nail[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]ES Nail is by far one of the most famous nail salons in Japan today; it is the place celebrities stop in for a mani and pedi while in the Far East.  With their first and only location in the US, on the infamous Melrose Blvd., ES Nail glamorously delivers with flair of Tokyo High Fashion.  Whether your nail art look is sweet with pearls, neon and studded with 3-D charms, or a full on Flamboyant electrifying harjuku fantasy, ES Nail easily and clearly delivers in true Japanese Nail Art style! [/SIZE]

You are an evil, wicked, enabling temptress! How dare you come to me with good deals on buying stuff I love!
laughing.gif

No really, thank you Annelle, this is a great deal.
biggrin.gif

After I saw some reviews on this I lost interest real fast ! I wish it was as good as it sounds thanks for sharing!

That's a really great deal, unfortunately it's not worth it for me either after looking at the reviews...

I checked out the reviews and decided to sign up. I would have been quite pleased to receive the December or January box. For $9.95 getting two polishes plus other polish related items sounds fun to me. If you want polish only this isn't for you but if you want to try new designs and stuff check it out.

Got mine today. Since I got the $9.95 deal I am pretty happy. I adore having little goodies to fancy up my polish. Here is what I got.

1. Multiple tiny gold "love"s written in cursive. These are so so cute!

2. Finger Paints Art You Kidding Me?

3. Gold nail chain, add this on top of your polish

4. Sparkly nail lace, you cut this into shapes and put it on your nails over polish

5. Dotting tool

6. Heart patterned buffing block

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine today. Since I got the $9.95 deal I am pretty happy. I adore having little goodies to fancy up my polish. Here is what I got.

1. Multiple tiny gold "love"s written in cursive. These are so so cute!

2. Finger Paints Art You Kidding Me?

3. Gold nail chain, add this on top of your polish

4. Sparkly nail lace, you cut this into shapes and put it on your nails over polish

5. Dotting tool

6. Heart patterned buffing block
That's nice! I so need a dotting tool! My "dotting tool" is a stylus XD

I have one but it makes bigger dots. This one is small which I am happy about because I am uber clumsy at dotting. I am really smitten by the little gold words. The sparkly lace is pretty funky too. Gonna try it in the next few days to see how it goes.

I think the sale may still be on for this until tonight.

Sadly, I cancelled then was charged again this month.  After reading comments on their facebook page, I'm afraid this is going to wind up being a major issue because it appears that a  whole lot of people are having the same problem.

I do not recommend this company at all.  I'm going to have to  call my cc company and  have charges from them blocked based on what I've read.  Argghhhh!

Latest posts

Back