Nail Art & Stamping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luminous Christmas water decals, totally amazed with these decals, they glow in the dark and are very cute!
a.jpg
Those are so cool!

Wow, really lovely work in here!! Those spiders are beautiful!

I always been into nail polish but just this month bought a Moyou stamping plate and a Konad kit... next thing I know there a bunch more on the way to my house! Lol! 

I have a flashing nail!  How cool is this!  A flashing LED light on a sticky pad which you attach to your nail and when it comes into very close contact with an NFC enabled device (my smart phone) it flashes!  hee hee!  I love it.   :sunshine:  a.jpg

Ziggy Zags!  White base nails, then used zig zag stencils with blue/green gradient on top.  In the fashion of the Spice Girls a Ziggy Zig Ahhh!!!!Smart Nails The Chevron Lace (5).JPG

I love stamping and nail art! I do my mom's manicure and she always wants something to be done :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We usually go to the GorgeousGirl website and take ideas from there, they have a lot of posts about manicure <3

I love nail art. Especially the Konad Nail Art set. It's great that it comes with the polishes, stamping plates and rubber stamper. I especially like how easy it is to use.

Back