Nail/Beauty Salon Owners - Ideas To Promote Your Business Part 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In this series I will reveal to you ideas that you can boost your business if you own a nail/beauty salon.

When it comes to promoting your nail salon, it's important to find ways to make your business stand out. The more-interesting and eye-catching your advertisements, the better response you'll receive. Here are some great ideas that could help take your nail salon to the next level.

1. Punchcards-With a service industry like nail salons, reaching new customers is important but keeping those customers loyal to your salon is essential. Having a customer loyalty card is a great way to keep customers coming back to you when they need nail services. Printing cards with your business information and a special offer that is redeemable after a set number of visits (or a certain amount of money spent) makes customers feel appreciated and encourages them to return.
Bottom line, you have to be able to do three things to be successful.
1. Drive traffic to our website and bring people into your store
2. Convince them of your expertise to get the job done correctly and to their satisfaction
3. Get them to give you repeat business

The good news is you don't have to figure out how to do this on your own. I have come across a great resource online with about 10 strategies of how to accomplish the three points above. Click here to take a look. (Just scroll down the page when you get to the website to see each option. Bookmark the site so you don't forget it.)

I'll have another strategy for you shortly. So key a sharp eye out when you are on this site for the next installment.

Latest posts

Back