Nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can you guess how much I paid to get these done?
icon_question.gif
Whattya think?

$20

Originally Posted by Sofia Can you guess how much I paid to get these done?
icon_question.gif
Whattya think?

Originally Posted by Sofia Can you guess how much I paid to get these done?
icon_question.gif
Whattya think?

Only reason I posted this is, because they are press on's, but I think they look pretty good. They cost me $3.00 and no trauma to my nails. I was searching in the drugstore for some polish remover and ran across these. I had a party to go to and didn't want to get the other ones put on for a lifetime, so I tried them. Can you tell they are press on's? Can either use the adhesive tabs or a drop of glue included in the package. I never tried them before, but thought hey why not for a special event. Sorry, just thought I'd share a new found shortcut.
icon_smile.gif

Oh and to all who thought I did them myself, thanks.

Awesome TIP Sophia!!!

Originally Posted by Sofia Only reason I posted this is, because they are press on's, but I think they look pretty good. They cost me $3.00 and no trauma to my nails. I was searching in the drugstore for some polish remover and ran across these. I had a party to go to and didn't want to get the other ones put on for a lifetime, so I tried them. Can you tell they are press on's? Can either use the adhesive tabs or a drop of glue included in the package. I never tried them before, but thought hey why not for a special event. Sorry, just thought I'd share a new found shortcut.
icon_smile.gif

Oh and to all who thought I did them myself, thanks.

i thought the same thing about the press-ons because i know lots of people using them nowadays! they look great! which ones were they exactly, the brand?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh wow I can't believe that those are press-on nails! I would like to know the brand too
smile.gif
Same here! Great job.

Very impressive! I would never have guessed those were press ons. Yes, do pass the brand name on, please!

Back