NAKED 2 Makeup Tutorial!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you're interested in the Naked 2 palette, then you should see this tutorial

My youtube channel name is BeautyAbExtra

Very nice look.

If I could suggest one thing? When you were doing your eyes (or any part of the face) could you please focus on your eyes with the camera? I personally like to watch Youtube for ideas for looks or reviews (not so much the technical aspect of putting on make-up) but many women and men come on for the technical side of how to put on and apply make-up. Being zoomed in really helps that person see exactly what is being done and how it is being done.

Originally Posted by Dinitchka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very nice look.

If I could suggest one thing? When you were doing your eyes (or any part of the face) could you please focus on your eyes with the camera? I personally like to watch Youtube for ideas for looks or reviews (not so much the technical aspect of putting on make-up) but many women and men come on for the technical side of how to put on and apply make-up. Being zoomed in really helps that person see exactly what is being done and how it is being done.
Yes! I have noticed that mistake too. (well, it was my first makeup tutorial) in the second video(Electric Blue eyes. it's here, on this forum too.) I tried to give a real close-up of my eyes. 

Very nice look.

Yes! I have noticed that mistake too. (well, it was my first makeup tutorial) in the second video(Electric Blue eyes. it's here, on this forum too.) I tried to give a real close-up of my eyes. 

Very nice look.

Back