Name 3 things from YOUR stash..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok girls..

I want you to name THREE thing from your stash of make up that you think every girl should have! This should be fun!

In no particular order

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara

MAC Jest Eyeshadow

Bobbi Brown Black Gel Eyeliner

MAC fluidline in frostbite (to brighten inner rims)

Maybelline True Illusion Foundation (for natural, medium coverage)

MAC Vanilla e/s or Pigment

1. MAC e/s in Retrospeck

2. MAC fluidline in Blacktrack

3. A 'tester' mascara wand to comb out lashes (much better than a lash comb!)

icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_idea.gif
I have a mascara wand that came w/a mu brush set that I bought. I've been trying to swap it since I had no use for it. No one ever wanted it
icon_cry.gif
so I think this may be a perfect use for it!! Not exactly a tester, but its a great idea!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 3. A 'tester' mascara wand to comb out lashes (much better than a lash comb!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU
icon_idea.gif
I have a mascara wand that came w/a mu brush set that I bought. I've been trying to swap it since I had no use for it. No one ever wanted it
icon_cry.gif
so I think this may be a perfect use for it!! Not exactly a tester, but its a great idea!! I get the ones they have at the counters for testing mascara on people... a wand, just never used and no 'cap' at the end... just a stick w/ the brush on the end. I have never used anything since using one of these... seems to take out clumps and seperate really well without taking off all your mascara
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. I figure mine is the same thing but with a longer handle. I'll give it shot!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I get the ones they have at the counters for testing mascara on people... a wand, just never used and no 'cap' at the end... just a stick w/ the brush on the end. I have never used anything since using one of these... seems to take out clumps and seperate really well without taking off all your mascara
icon_cheesygrin.gif

[*]Armani Sheer Lipstick #10

[*]Lip Balm (I like Chapstick's Overnight Lip Treatment)

[*]Trish McEvoy Brush #5 OR Kevyn Aucoin's Powder Brush

Hmmm, thinking......

1. Stila l/s in Natalie

2. Stila double ended MU brush #15

3. NARS Lip laquer - Sweet Charity

this is hard...

1. stila's illuminating liquid foundation

2. lancome's photogenic concealer

3. foundation brush

when my skin's evened out, that's all i need!

Here's mine:

Inoui ID eyeshadow quad - texture is beyond compare (this is mean I know since they don't sell outside Japan
icon_sad.gif
)

Shu Uemura Glow On Blush P Amber 83

Shu Uemura Eyeshadow brushes # 10 and #13 - made of 100% squirrel hair so they are the softest brushes you will find anywhere (again, one is Japan only, the other Asia only, sorry
icon_sad.gif
but well worth it if you can get them and I haven't seen comparable or similar ones in other lines)

Colleen

Latest posts

Back