Nars blushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in love with my nars Orgasm blush but I want to try other shades like deep throat..any recommendations? I'm light complexted..
icon_redface.gif

i looooooooooooooooove lovejoy! it's my HG. i wear it on casual days. it gives me a nice, neutral look. i'm also pretty light, too.

hehe. i know i'm the one that told you about it. i haven't used it until recently, but i always thought it was a goldish color. but it's not??? it gave me like a rosey color or something. it wasn't gold, i know that for sure.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i looooooooooooooooove lovejoy! it's my HG. i wear it on casual days. it gives me a nice, neutral look. i'm also pretty light, too.

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i know i'm the one that told you about it. i haven't used it until recently, but i always thought it was a goldish color. but it's not??? it gave me like a rosey color or something. it wasn't gold, i know that for sure. yeah, you were the one who told me about it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

narscosmetics.com describes the color as a "shimmering bronzed rose", but you can barely see the shimmer (to me and on me, at least). it's bronzed enough to NOT look dirty and NOT look too rosy and that's why i love it. sorry if that makes no sense
icon_neutral.gif

Back