NARS Brushes??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering how the NARS brushes compare to some of the others available on the market?

TIA!

Originally Posted by Trisha i love the couple i have, lemme photo them and i'll post back later Bhav xx Thanx!

Originally Posted by Trisha heres what i have Bhav
Bronzer - I love this one, firm enough to give a precise app of bronzer etc

Smudge - awesome for adding colour on the lower lashline or smudging f/l or smudgepot

Flatliner - i have other flat liners i love more but i love that this one is white so i can see how much colour ive picked up

Crease - i love this for intense blending of crease colour and blending crease colour into browbone colour

Thanks for posting that!I have the bronzer brush and the smudge brush - both i love - and i was thinking of getting a few more but didn't know which ones.

The crease brush looks and sounds fab tho..!

I want some NARS brushes too. I'm after the smudger and the crease brush but I never seem to be able to find them on ebay, because I'm not paying UK counter prices for them!

Originally Posted by Lealabell I want some NARS brushes too. I'm after the smudger and the crease brush but I never seem to be able to find them on ebay, because I'm not paying UK counter prices for them! I know, the prices here are just crazy!I managed to get my smudger and bronzer brushes on ebay. Keep a look out as the smudge brush is always popping up on ebay.

Originally Posted by Bhav I know, the prices here are just crazy!I managed to get my smudger and bronzer brushes on ebay. Keep a look out as the smudge brush is always popping up on ebay.

They always seem to turn up when I have no cahs though. Like now!

Originally Posted by Lealabell They always seem to turn up when I have no cahs though. Like now! Always the way!!!

Back