Nars eyeshadows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have any familiarity with or a fondness for Nars eyeshadows.........they look nice on the website!

I have one or two but i NEVER use them. They're not really pigmented. I'd prefer to spend money on Chanel, Stila, Shu than NARS e/s. JMHO!

Thanks Laura, that's very good to know.....would hate to waste my money. They aren't exactly cheap....!

Originally Posted by Laura I have one or two but i NEVER use them. They're not really pigmented. I'd prefer to spend money on Chanel, Stila, Shu than NARS e/s. JMHO!

Totally creased on me! I used every base on the planet.
icon_evil.gif

They look so pretty, but I've never used them. I really loved the Nars eye shadow look in the last Sephora catalogue (pretty green and gold) but I figured out how to do it with other stuff that I already had.

I have tons of NARS and they are just ok. I do however like them but I have to really layer them in order to get them to last. Like Trisha said, they really arent very pigmented. I usually wear a paint beneath them in order to get some real wear out of them. They are nice, but you can do better with some other brand.

Originally Posted by kerri Does anyone on here have any familiarity with or a fondness for Nars eyeshadows.........they look nice on the website!

Thanks everyone! I think my money will be better served with mac and stila!

I have a couple of NARS e/s duo's - Cleo and Misfit. I got them coz i loved the colours but they are rubbish when it comes to actually applying and wearing them.

Just wanted to say that I agree with everyone else...the only products I like from NARS are the blushes, the multiples, and many of the lip products( I actually like the lipsticks more than the glosses)

Originally Posted by kerri Does anyone on here have any familiarity with or a fondness for Nars eyeshadows.........they look nice on the website! I would advise you not to buy their cream eyeshadows because they look really pretty on the pan but once you put it on they are soooo sheer and they don't blend well..I have penelope and on the pan it looks lilac but when i put it on it looks like a pink color..it barely shows up!

Originally Posted by kerri Thanks everyone! I think my money will be better served with mac and stila! Wise choice!!!

Hi! I Love NARS blushes, but sadly their shadows disappoint me. The look gorgeous in the pot, but on skin they lack pigment and staying power. I prefer Shu shadows.

Latest posts

Back