Nars Introduces Shanghai Lily - Spring 2008 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh neutrals. I like them! thanks for posting.
smile.gif

On the Nars site it has a bunch of neutrals for the collection but on Sephora it has some dark colors. It's weird how they split it between the two.

stupid no buy.... *runs off to go stare at pictures of her land rover*

oh, my god. BELLE DU JOUR MATTE LIP PENCIL!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE MATTE LIP PENCILS!

You know, with all the "neutrals" and "naturals" collections coming out, I'm hopeful that I can find a good nude lip color for myself. Finally.

The spring collections are rolling out this month and nothing has excited us like NARS Spring 2008: Shanghai Lily.

Orgasm, a long-time favorite of Makeup Bag, is now available in a multi-purpose stick for eyes, lips, cheeks and body. The lightweight, cream to powder formula of The Multiple makes this universally flattering shade a Makeup Bag must-have.

We’re also super excited to see Dolce Vita in a gloss. The dusty rose lipstick is part of our regular rotation, but we have a feeling it will quickly be outshone by this highly anticipated gloss.

Here’s the rest of the collection:

Eyes:

Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow Metallic rose mist and golden champagne

Abyssinia Single Eyeshadow Delicate Pearl Sheen

Lips:

Success Lipstick Burnt sienna

Manhunt Lipstick Sheer poppy red

Dolce Vita Lip Gloss Dusty rose

Greek Holiday Lip Gloss Sparkling Pink Sand

Belle de Jour Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Nude Beige

Cheeks:

Orgasm The Multiple Peachy Pink with Shimmer

NARS Spring 2008 Shanghai Lily is available beginning this month at NARS counters and online at narscosmetics.com.

Source

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, my god. BELLE DU JOUR MATTE LIP PENCIL!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE MATTE LIP PENCILS! YES, this lip pencil in belle du jour is to DIE FOR. I tried it on the other day and the texture of it is wonderful. It will NOT feather. The color is awesome. It is similar to MAC's lipstick in Siss, but a tad lighter. I will definitely be purchasing this.

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif YES, this lip pencil in belle du jour is to DIE FOR. I tried it on the other day and the texture of it is wonderful. It will NOT feather. The color is awesome. It is similar to MAC's lipstick in Siss, but a tad lighter. I will definitely be purchasing this. Did you have to make a statement like this!? LMAO... I'm seriously heading over to sephora.com to buy this now. Thanks!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you have to make a statement like this!? LMAO... I'm seriously heading over to sephora.com to buy this now. Thanks! lol, it is worth the price and you will love it. I will get it soon, it's just that I have already purchased about $200 in Nars make up this week so it will have to wait.

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, it is worth the price and you will love it. I will get it soon, it's just that I have already purchased about $200 in Nars make up this week so it will have to wait. I'm a Nars FREAK. Love it! I'm so jealous! I hope you bought goodies...
Thanks for the rec.

Latest posts

Back