Nars, kanebo, jordana, prestige

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this week's haul included...

nars's blush in ninotchka (my 3rd one, buying them slowly!)

kanebo's concealer in medium

jordana's eyeliner in turquoise

prestige's eyeliner in magnetic

i bought the cheap jordana and prestige because i wanted to play around with color without spending so much money and the jordana liner is SO pretty. prestige is okay. jordana goes on a lot more smoother and i don't have to press hard, whereas prestige i press hard and it still barely comes out.

kanebo's concealer worked pretty well for my dark circles, but i put it on not-so-fresh makeup, so when i do my makeup in a few, i'll update.

i originally went to sephora looking for nars's blush in zen, but they didn't have it! they weren't out of stock, they just didn't carry it. i had no time to ask because i had to catch my train, so does anyone know why i couldn't find it? it was at the times square store, which is the biggest one in manhattan (5 times bigger than the rest), so it was weird.

oh, and i also put my new ipod nano in there next to poetic license to show you the size of it
smile.gif

Jennifer nice haul!!
claps.gif
Really Kanebo's concealer covers good dark circles???

Great haul, Jennifer. Will have to buy the Jordana liner next time I go to the States.

Woohoo, have fun with your new stuff! I love Jordanna eyeliners, great quality and amazing price, why would anyone want anything else?
biggrin.gif
hehe (I always buy the automatic pencil kind, called Easyliners, and you can get 2 for $3 at Walgreens!)

Let us know how the concealor works out, I know a lot of us have yet to find our HG undereye concealor!
smile.gif

Nice haul Jennifer :icon_love I used to think I was allergic to Nars blushes but I have been using a few different colours and nothing so far
smile.gif
. I used their cotton balls on the blushes and brougth them home so I can accually see the colours in real light and see if my skin will react.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks, everyone!

sophia, yes! today, i wore it to work and asked my co-worker (a guy LOL) if my concealer looked good and if he could see my dark circles and he's like, "what dark circles? i can't see those, but i can see all the zits on your forehead." LOL!!! thanks, buddy.

lilla, good you're not allergic to them! i love their blushes.

janelle, i think so, too
wink.gif

liz, it's ninotchka. i mentioned that
smile.gif

devin, you'd love their blushes!

I used to have Nars Sin and gave it away
icon_sad.gif
because I thought I was allergic!!! So now I want Lovejoy, Sin, Torrid, and more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer lilla, good you're not allergic to them! i love their blushes.

Originally Posted by lilla I used to have Nars Sin and gave it away
icon_sad.gif
because I thought I was allergic!!! So now I want Lovejoy, Sin, Torrid, and more
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i have lovejoy. i like it, but i don't like any rose colors on me. it's a bronzed rose.
thanks, reija
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer liz, it's ninotchka. i mentioned that
smile.gif

lol. i meant what is the actual color of the blush? like brown, pink? i see it's a brownish color, but can't tell.

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i meant what is the actual color of the blush? like brown, pink? i see it's a brownish color, but can't tell. oh, duh LOL sorry. it's described as a "cool brown". when i put it on my cheeks, it has a little rosey color to it. i think it's similar to lovejoy, just matte. i'm so bad at describing color, but that's the best i could do lol

Great haul Jennifer! Nars blushes are defo the best!

The Nano is so cute! I wish i'd waited for it instread of getting the mini.

Jennifer - great haul! Isn't the Sephora at Times Square just fab? They are open until midnight most nights. The worse part is I live just 6 blocks north of there ....

bhav, yeah, thank god lily told me about it because i was about to get the mini!

phoenix, i know! i looove how it's opened late. usually when i'm outta work around 10ish, i always have time to go there with the train
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i love how big it is. not sure if you're familiar with the one in the westchester mall (in white plains), but that one is SO tiny. you're in and then you're out.

Latest posts

Back