NARS multiples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz well, on the sephora page with the swatches, I'm liking :
maldives, portofino, riviera, south beach, and palm beach.

i want them as like a little shimmery bronzer and a blush. don't know if i would use them as a lipstick or somethin.

I bet South Beach would look great with your coloring. Although I don't own any of these, I'll be interested in your first impression of them if you decide to buy any.

I love NARS multiples. I have two, Cannes and St. Barts. I had St. Barts on as e/s on my FOTD couple of weeks ago. I need a few more and actually looked at them tonight at Sephora, just didn't know which to get. Depending on the color you choose, you can use it as eyeshadow, highlighter, blush. Very diverse product.

oooh! this is gonna be hard!! seems like people like them! i have to see them in person though so i know what color i'm getting. i wanted most of the nars blushes and wanted to collect all of them, but i only like a few of them since i've looked at them in person.

Back