NARS multiples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the NARS multiples? Are they worth it? What are your favorite colors?

Originally Posted by Liz What do you guys think about the NARS multiples? Are they worth it? What are your favorite colors? i got one in malibu its really pretty. I like how it doesnt make my face greasy

Haven't tried them... although I'm no longer a "MAC Virgin" anymore, I'm still a "NARS Virgin!" LOL
icon_redface.gif

i don't own much nars either. i only really have a nars lipgloss palette, so i can't help ya

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...ategoryId=3976

"The Multiple

Nars The Multiple is the original all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multi-purpose makeup stick. With fingertip application, The Multiple highlights, sculpts, and warms eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades from sheer accents to mauve and bronze."

Originally Posted by Marisol Let us know if you get it and like it. i'm gonna lookinto them when i go to SF or if i happen to go to san jose before the SF trip.

I remember when I was in Sephora checking out the NARS stuff and my bf pointed the multiples out to me. He's like I'll buy that for you since it's like 5 things in 1...I'm sooo stupid I told him I'd didn't want him spending his money on me that day...grrr. What was I thinking?

I have a couple - St Barts and Cannes - and i really like them. I like the St Barts on days when i want a quick look as i can use it on my eyes and cheeks.

Check them out is what i say!!

I only own two Nars l/s. I looked at Palm Beach,but didn't get it. They have some really good colors.

I have 2 multiples. I've got Antibes and Riveria (the new one). I really love riveria at the moment, it's really summery and I use it for when I can't be bothered to do my face. I don't really like using it on my lips because it's quite dry unless you use balm.

so is it something that you use as a blush?and the bronze colors as a bronzer?

I have them in Copacabana and Cannes. I use Cannes on my cheeks and lips. They are a bit dry for lips so I put vaseline on top. Everyone says I look like I've been in the sun when I wear Cannes. (even in the dead of winter). Copacabana I use as a highlighter on my browbone. Works great! I just swipe in on and blend with my fingers a bit. It also looks great just above your cheekbone (after you apply your blush) for a night out.

I only have Sin blush from Nars
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Dayum, Trisha! You got quite a haul.

thanks for posting the pics trisha!

i'll definitely check em out when i go to sephora
biggrin.gif

I really like the Multiples too. I thought I had all of them, but I forgot there were some that I knew I wouldn't use on anyone so I didn't bother to buy them...I think I have all but 2 of them. What kind of color are you looking for Liz or maybe I should ask how would you want to use it so I can figure out what colors you might want to look at.

well, on the sephora page with the swatches, I'm liking :

maldives, portofino, riviera, south beach, and palm beach.

i want them as like a little shimmery bronzer and a blush. don't know if i would use them as a lipstick or somethin.

Palm Beach is one of the ones I didn't like...it just looks muddy on everyone IMO. Portofino's really nice and so is South Beach. I like Maldives, but for some reason I think you would think it's a little too light, maybe I'm wrong. Riviera's nice too, but it may be a little too pink for you . You might want to look at Cannes and Mustique too...they both look really good on alot of skintones.

Latest posts

Back