Nars Sheer Glow vs. Makeup Forever HD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide what foundation I should purchase & wear for my birthday. 

I'm basically looking for a medium coverage foundation that will last throughout the day and I've decided on these two foundations because I've only heard rave reviews about them.

So which one is better?

Thanks in advance!! xx.

I have both and my skin is golden tan. 153 Mufe. Syracuse in sheer glow. I love nars I like the finish. It is soft. Dewey. Natural.   Mufe is more matte to me.  I feel brighter in the Sheer Glow.  Get samples of each and do a test.   To me I like Sheer Glow best! 

I haven't tried either of those but have wanted to, but for the same sort of finish I love Lancome's Teint Miracle--that has medium coverage and gives sort of a dewy 'lit from within' look too!

I ordered the MUFE one online this weekend to test it out. I hate ordering foundations online but the closest Sephora is too far away to go to anytime soon.

Nars all the way ! The finish is so soft and satin like, whereas MUFE is more matte and gets cakey on me .. And it doesn't have my shade, the closest one is 117 because of its yellow undertones, Siberia in Nars is the best match for me, it's very pale and has a lot of yellow tones

Latest posts

Back