NARS suggestions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my first NARS blush last week (Orgasm) and I'm totally obsessed with it. I want to get another, in more of a pink shade. The one called Outlaw looks tempting, but I'm afraid it would look harsh on me (i'm not super pale but I am light and leaning toward fair). Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Outlaw is such a gorgeous color! I think it will look great on you, but when you apply it, it can very easily turn from a nice color to too much. Even when I use it, I have to use a light hand so that it doesn't look harsh on me. As long as the color is adjustable, I'm ok with it. It is always nice to find out from somebody who has used it! thanks

I haven't tried Outlaw so i can't really comment on it, but there are also Desire, Angelika and Mata Hari in the pink family.

Originally Posted by Trisha Outlaw would be fine with a light hand! Sometimes i use a little over Orgasm to deepen it! x
You should try orgasim li p gloss its terrific!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back