Nars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your favorite NARS products?

I might take advantage of the beauty.com 20% off sale and buy a NARS product.

Ebates is also doing 13% cash back so I figured out that for a NARS blush it's $20 which isn't bad at all.

I'm not sure weather to get a eyeshadow duo, a cream blush or a powder blush. I've heard good things about the cactus flower cream blush, but then again I've always wanted to own orgasm blush.

Roman Holiday LS.

Never tried their blush, but their eyeshadows are good.

Orgasm is a great basic blush! Deep throat is also a really nice one. I personally haven't tried the cactus flower blush, but I've heard nothing but good stuff about it! NARS is awesome stuff. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Orgasm is a great basic blush! Deep throat is also a really nice one. I personally haven't tried the cactus flower blush, but I've heard nothing but good stuff about it! NARS is awesome stuff. 
I just saw a swatch of Orgasm and Deep Throat next to eachother and they both look pretty. Deep Throat is a little more on the brighter side though.

I have the ELF bronzer blush duo and I like the ELF blush[it's supposed to be a dupe for Orgasm], but I find it's not as pigmented.

Originally Posted by JenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Roman Holiday LS.

Never tried their blush, but their eyeshadows are good.
I was thinking of getting a lipstick, but I don't really wear it all that often and when I do it's usually my revlon lip butters.

Yeah they have some pretty colors of eyeshadow. I'm not sure what to get though.

I like their Super Orgasm blush but not their lipgloss b/c it's too sheer in my opinion.  I love their ligloss called "Giza" (it's my HG lipgloss), along with their Mexican Rose lip pencil and their lipstick called "Schlap".  the only thing that i don't like about the lip pencil is that you have to sharpen it. 

Back