Nasty SA Update, Letter Received..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey!

Most of you know that 2 weeks ago, I was at MAC Short Hills, NJ when an SA YELLED at me for asking for an item that was limited edition, which was actually not a item for me, but a request from my friend who couldn't go to MAC with me. Not to mention being ignored at first, then rushed and basically treated BADLY.. So, i wrote to MAC via their website.

Well.. Today, i was pleased to see a yellow bubble envelope sticking out of my door.. i thought it was a swap but NO! A nice big white M*A*C* sticker was on it. They wrote a nice letter, said they were very sorry to hear what happened and hoped that it was "anomalous".. well lets hope it was a one time deal. Anyway, included in the envelope was a nice OH BABY Lipglass..very nice indeed..

That's nice of them. Hopefully she will have her attitude straightened out next time you go.

yeah it was nice of them. I do appreciate it. I will be going back there tomorrow.. I will be prepared for B*tcharella if she tries it again.. 1st time, her fault.. 2nd time? MY fault!

well after all the compan itself does have a great costumer policy. and go kick that MA´s ass when she starts witchin again
icon_twisted.gif

too "bad" I don´t have ANYTHING negative to say about any MAC MA in Vienna (in either one of the 2 MAC stores in town. and those 2 stores are the only ones in the country!), cause I really want a free apology-lipglass too!!!

in fact, the MAC girls are so sweet I´d wanna be friends with them and they could do my makeup all the time *lol*

Ya know.. i would rather have had a nice SA then the lipglass to be honest with ya.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Ya know.. i would rather have had a nice SA then the lipglass to be honest with ya. yeah you´re right. I was just kidding. but I just love free stuff and rarely get it.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle well after all the compan itself does have a great costumer policy. and go kick that MA´s ass when she starts witchin again
icon_twisted.gif

too "bad" I don´t have ANYTHING negative to say about any MAC MA in Vienna (in either one of the 2 MAC stores in town. and those 2 stores are the only ones in the country!), cause I really want a free apology-lipglass too!!!

in fact, the MAC girls are so sweet I´d wanna be friends with them and they could do my makeup all the time *lol*

hahahahaha
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

glad you got a response and a free gloss!

definitely put the MUA in her place if she's acting up tomorrow.

hey ARielle, i dont blame you, MAC stuff aint cheap! A freebie is a nice thing.. i know what you meant..

I just feel that it was a hassle no matter what. SA was nasty, i got annoyed, didn't get what i needed, had to write THEM a letter... see what i mean? woulda been SO much better if witcharella was just DECENT..

Buying MAC should not be this hard! We should sent them a petition, with all our complaints! that'll learn em.. (nice dream huh?!)

Wow that was nice of them to send you a lipglass. I generally avoid my MAC counters. I'll fly by to look at the colors, avoid the SAs and then buy what I want on ebay.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey!Most of you know that 2 weeks ago, I was at MAC Short Hills, NJ when an SA YELLED at me for asking for an item that was limited edition, which was actually not a item for me, but a request from my friend who couldn't go to MAC with me. Not to mention being ignored at first, then rushed and basically treated BADLY.. So, i wrote to MAC via their website.

Well.. Today, i was pleased to see a yellow bubble envelope sticking out of my door.. i thought it was a swap but NO! A nice big white M*A*C* sticker was on it. They wrote a nice letter, said they were very sorry to hear what happened and hoped that it was "anomalous".. well lets hope it was a one time deal. Anyway, included in the envelope was a nice OH BABY Lipglass..very nice indeed..

I'll kick her butt from NJ to MAC's Headquarters in Canada if she gives me any more attitude.. I'm armed, I'm ready.. she better watch it.. NJ attitude coming out!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Wow that was nice of them to send you a lipglass. I generally avoid my MAC counters. I'll fly by to look at the colors, avoid the SAs and then buy what I want on ebay. U my friend, have the right idea.. just dont pay too much! I just got BAGATELLE off ebay for 9.50! yay! and with shipping it was STILL under 13.00.. BONUS!

Originally Posted by MacForMe I'll kick her butt from NJ to MAC's Headquarters in Canada if she gives me any more attitude.. I'm armed, I'm ready.. she better watch it.. NJ attitude coming out! woah that even scared me all the way to Austria *LOL*.
biggrin.gif
no kidding, kick her witchy ass and tell us about it later on *hehe*

Originally Posted by Arielle woah that even scared me all the way to Austria *LOL*.
biggrin.gif
no kidding, kick her witchy ass and tell us about it later on *hehe*

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
We can get just a tad nasty here on the East Coast..
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe U my friend, have the right idea.. just dont pay too much! I just got BAGATELLE off ebay for 9.50! yay! and with shipping it was STILL under 13.00.. BONUS! Oh yeah, and even if in the rare chance that something I buy off ebay is rancid I can still use it for B2M. Ebay is fabulous. I try to buy all my cosmetics there when I can.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh yeah, and even if in the rare chance that something I buy off ebay is rancid I can still use it for B2M. Ebay is fabulous. I try to buy all my cosmetics there when I can. Rancid? really! I never even thought of that.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Rancid? really! I never even thought of that. It hasn't happened to me, but I've from other people that sometimes they end up with old nasty products from ebay.

Originally Posted by Msfashionguru That sucks
icon_sad.gif
Im glad MAC has great customer service. Oh yeah, kick her ass next time. It's you who's paying that heffa's bills. I will haul her nasty butt out of the store and give her hell. BEEEYATCH!

That was very nice. Very good customer service! It's amazing that they responded like that usually big companies like that don't really care and just move on without addressing the problem the customer had.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) That was very nice. Very good customer service! It's amazing that they responded like that usually big companies like that don't really care and just move on without addressing the problem the customer had. Its true, that was very nice of them, and truly they could have sent me some general email saying oh well, sorry for that, thanks for writing..

Latest posts

Back