Natasha Beddingfield (sp?)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what did you think of them?? cd worth buying?? are they all upbeat?

Originally Posted by Marisol I was able to download them all. Blubster is a peer to peer file sharing program.

Originally Posted by jennyb what did you think of them?? cd worth buying?? are they all upbeat? I like them. Definately worth buying the CD. The ones I have are upbeat.

I'm liking what I'm hearing, especially "I Bruise Easily". Is her cd out in the US yet?

Originally Posted by Sofia I'm liking what I'm hearing, especially "I Bruise Easily". Is her cd out in the US yet? I don't think it is.

LOL! I know Trisha.. i just saw this post now too & was like AAHH! I think they're both fantastic performers. I heard she's trying to crack the US at the mo & things are going well for her *Go Natasha*

I hate that pic of them with their heads upside down next to each other. I always imagine them as a couple then & it freaks me out!

I love the last pic though

Second this. She has hit the US pretty hard and is climbing the charts super fast. Her bro is famous too, I forget what he did tho lol

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i'll just wait till it comes out here in the US. heheshe's being played on mtv or ch1, so it might not be too long till she comes out here

Oops I should have read a little lower before I posted about her bro haha. Im still learning the format here sorry

Originally Posted by Trisha OMG i cant believe you guys are discussing Tash!! I love her!! And her bro just a bit!
Both are amazing live!!

Her album came out here last summer!

Her brother Daniel and her did a duet of Aint Nobody at this years Brits!

this isnt their official site but its fab

http://www.ukbritney.net/bedingfields/

my fave pics of them

Originally Posted by Leta112 She also has this other song I love...its called Unwritten. Give it a try! un written is also the name of her album
smile.gif

Just so you guys know, those who want to get her cd in the US, I think it comes out the first or second week of August. I'll find out for sure and post the date, but I know it's def. the first or sec week of August. I can't wait to get it, that song "these words" makes me in such a good mood
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i was wondering when you were going to post trisha! lol! Yup.. I wondered that too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you'rne Not the One is a great song. The lyrics are amazing!!! I don't know why, I'm a goof ball and I love deep lyrics like the ones in this song:icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL @ you & Liz!!!
Just so you know guys, Dan was around first, so you better all like him too! Only j/k

he is most famous for Gotta Get Thru This and If You're Not The One (one of the most amazing songs ever!!!!!!!)

Nikola Bedingfield is releasing some material soon also x

They are a slightly musical family, can you tell? There is also another sibling called Joshua who is musical too! LOL

Originally Posted by jennyb Her cd comes out this tuesday and is only 9.99 at target!!!! Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. I am definitely getting it. I just wish her brother's new CD wasn't so expensive.

I can't wait to get it!!! That song "these words" makes me want to bump it really loud in my car!!!
icon_smile.gif

I got the cd today for 9.99!!!! *@#*%$()#O#$ YeAH!!!! I like it, she reminds me kind of Natalie Imbruglia who I looved. Just a different sound

I'm not a big fan of her...not to offend anyone, but I personally think her brother(Daniel) sounds like a girl and that she sounds like a guy. Kind of weird. I just don't like either of their styles.

Latest posts

Back