Natasha Beddingfield (sp?)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatever blondtgr, we were friends
icon_evil.gif
!!!! Just kidding, I'm a comedian. I could see where you think the guy voice and girl voice, but I still love Her!

Originally Posted by jennyb I got the cd today for 9.99!!!! *@#*%$()#O#$ YeAH!!!! I like it, she reminds me kind of Natalie Imbruglia who I looved. Just a different sound I got it today at Tower Records for $7.99 and from what I have heard so far, I like it.

Originally Posted by jennyb ahh man, you beat me marisol, that's such a good deal!!! I was going to go to Target and get it but I needed to go to Barnes and Noble to get some things and Tower Records is right next door. I saw the CD and the sticker said $9.99. But when the sales person rung me up, it came up as $7.99. He said that it was on sale for today only. Whoo hoo!
claps.gif

i really like one or two of the slower pretty songs. i think its 5 and 6. i like the beginning music and words.

#11 is a really good song!!! i like 1, 5, 6, 11, and the last one 13?. There are a couple songs I kind of don't like, but overall I love this cd!!!

Yay! Glad that you are liking the CD. I am really liking the song "I Bruise Easily".

Originally Posted by jennyb overall, do you like the cd??? Yup, I do. I listened to it all day long (along with Kelly Clarkson) at work on my iPod and I enjoyed them both very much. How about you?
I am actually listening to it now.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah I do like it. I put it in my cd alarm clock, so I will be waking up to "these words". I think that's a good way to start the day, it will make me in a good mood. I actually like Kelly Clarkson too, she's very talented, and doesn't sing cheesy teeny bopper songs.

Originally Posted by jennyb yeah I do like it. I put it in my cd alarm clock, so I will be waking up to "these words". I think that's a good way to start the day, it will make me in a good mood. I actually like Kelly Clarkson too, she's very talented, and doesn't sing cheesy teeny bopper songs. It is definitely a good way to start the day. I usually blast my alarm with the annoying beep so that I wake up. Otherwise, I would probably be in bed.
Kelly Clarkson has totally grown on me.

I am horrible with that annoying beep. I would actually sleep through it, and my brother who is deaf in one ear (who sleeps in the room next to me) would bang on the wall for me to turn my alarm off!!!! How pathedic is that???!!!! I question who is the one who can't hear now!! That beeping noise is officially the worst sound ever. It makes me cringe.

I am so excited! I just found out that Natasha Bedingfield will be part of a concert in SF in September. I was planning on going because Maroon 5 is headlining it and now with her, I cannot wait. Billy Idol and Josh Kelly will also be there.

Latest posts

Back