Natural Looking Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, I Was Wondering If Anybody Knows Of A Great Natural Looking Blush Or Even Bronzer.i Have Dark Hair Light Green Eyes And Light Skin.ive Tried Everything.please Help!!!

Hi Jenny!! Welcome to MUT!! I use Mac's Peaches Sheertone Blush,it's a light peachy shade and it's a very natural looking blush!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez Hello Everybody, I Was Wondering If Anybody Knows Of A Great Natural Looking Blush Or Even Bronzer.i Have Dark Hair Light Green Eyes And Light Skin.ive Tried Everything.please Help!!!

depends on how light you are....the most natural looking blush I own is MAC Angel. I´m an NC30 and I have to use a LOT till it looks too much on me. it´s pretty foolproof

Originally Posted by jennycateyez Somebody Told Me Mac Pinch O Peach Is Really Nice.has Anybody Tried Or Own This? How funny that you'd mention Pinch O Peach since that's what I was going to rec!
biggrin.gif
It's a great matte pinky peach shade. It gives my cheeks a soft flushed look, and it's really hard to overdo. Hope this helps!!

thank you all for your help. i gatta try that pinch o peach since everybody is telling me its good.and i will def try the others.thanx again.

Pinch O Peach is really soft and natural looking, but still gives you a healthy flush! I recommend it!

Latest posts

Back