Naturally Eccentric on Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they usually release stuff online two days before the counter release. so thursday. but i think there might be places that have them out already

Ahh! I love this new line! I want it all! I am definitely going to get the both of the quads-- they're so soft and pretty...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer ordered my nude lippie (naturally eccentric)
icon_cool.gif
lol. that's it? i thought you were going to try some more colors out? the others don't seem so bright
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I thought its released Aug 25th in the US? not sure tho x Do you know when this collection comes out in the UK Trisha?The quads look like they need to be mine!!

Originally Posted by Trisha all they knew the last time i asked was September, not sure when in Sept tho, i'll ask again! Cheers!Typical them not knowing exact dates!!

Originally Posted by ikebana Ahh! I love this new line! I want it all! I am definitely going to get the both of the quads-- they're so soft and pretty...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The quads do look really nice....My wish list grows longer and longer
frown.gif

Ar last a collection that dosn't really interest me
claps.gif
, I can save my money woohoo
icon_lol.gif

I just looked at some swatches of the collection and I've changed my mind
icon_smile.gif
theres now a few things I do want!!

I ordered my quads online today because all of my local stores that sell MAC said that the naturally eccentic line has been pushed back in the US until Sept 8th. I didnt want to miss out on them and the shipping was free because I ordered both.

Originally Posted by Liz lol. that's it? i thought you were going to try some more colors out? the others don't seem so bright
smile.gif
yeah, i know, but i'm on a real tight budget until i pay my CC off LOL that was the one i wanted most, so i got that one.

Originally Posted by Jennifer ordered my nude lippie (naturally eccentric)
icon_cool.gif
Eeek.. did you get it yet Jennifer? Cant wait to her what you think!

I had been lusting after the Inventive eyes quad for over a month but when I finally went to see it last night, it just didn't move me. I have 3 shades that for my purposes were close enough to 3 of the 4 and I couldn't justify that price for one shade. I just knew I'd never reach for it. I tried the lipsticks and lipglasses and those did nothing for me. For the first time in recent memory I left MAC emptyhanded.
frown.gif

Oh well, more money for veluxe pearls! Plus I did find out they still have Pink Apertif, which has become my HG l/s. I'm going back with empties to get that for free.

Originally Posted by Laura Eeek.. did you get it yet Jennifer? Cant wait to her what you think! yep! posted about it in my haul thread
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back